Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune downpipe eternal backorder

OP
Dirttwurk
Thread Starter #21
Yeah I just received that same shipping confirmation email.

If anyone has interest, i'm going to be posting the downpipe up for sale in the classified section, once it arrives.

Yeah I just received that same shipping confirmation email.

If anyone has interest, i'm going to be posting the downpipe up for sale in the classified section, once it arrives.
You can probably return it for full refund, it might have not shipped yet as the shipping label has only been created according to my USPS tracking number.

OP
Dirttwurk
Thread Starter #23
I already explored that option a while back. Since I bought it as part of the full exhaust "kit", the credit they were willing to give me for the DP was insulting.

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
I believe mine shipped today. I have something coming from Mountune and that's the only part left from my original order.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I believe mine shipped today. I have something coming from Mountune and that's the only part left from my original order.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Same here, had a big order from March 2018 the downpipe was the last piece. Looked at their website they have the downpipe on there again but shows as unavailable. Wondering if they got in just enough to fill backlog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk