Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta Road Trip

Stunning. I’ve never been out there (from the east coast) but dam you make me want to drive cross country. Thanks for documenting all those photos with the beautiful scenery!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wuaoww! What a wonderful places!...They remind me our little roads in Sardinia,in a place called Costa Verde...I see the same landscape[:)]...my Eden[:D]..Thaaank You for sharing this wonderful Trip[like]

Last edited:
Just got back from a 11 day/5400 mile road trip in the Fist. Three adults and a trunk jammed pack full of stuff. Started out In Seattle. Drove down 101 coast highway to Crescent City Ca. Also stayed in Seattle, and Olympia Wa, Portland, and Eugene Or. Car performed flawlessly. A real hoot to drive on winding mountian roads. And so nimble for passing road hogs on the breezeway. Gas milage varied from 37 to 27 mpg. Driving the Fist to Albuquerque Nm. in Oct.
Hey, that sound like a cool trip, I have been up that road but the opposite direction...from SF/Bay area to Portland.... it was a nice drive.

If you are coming out to Albuquerque (I assume for the Balloon Fiesta?) be sure to message me so we can meet up.. I can give to the local perspective. [twothumb]

dmb

Cali has it's roads that's for sure. I remember when you could get out of L.A. in 30 or 45 min. now that might get you on the parking lot...er I mean freeway. It's bad almost 24 hrs a day. But it's better than -20* outside

Hey, that sound like a cool trip, I have been up that road but the opposite direction...from SF/Bay area to Portland.... it was a nice drive.

If you are coming out to Albuquerque (I assume for the Balloon Fiesta?) be sure to message me so we can meet up.. I can give to the local perspective. [twothumb]
We'll be there on early November. My in-laws live there. Only can tolerate a couple days of them. Staying 3 days in Phoenix, 2 in Albuquerque, 1 in Tulsa Hoping for mild weather. Things start getting dicey that time of year.

We'll be there on early November. My in-laws live there. Only can tolerate a couple days of them. Staying 3 days in Phoenix, 2 in Albuquerque, 1 in Tulsa Hoping for mild weather. Things start getting dicey that time of year.
Ok, Cool... Sounds like you have been out this way before since you have relatives here, lake you said the weather can be all over the place that time of year, We have had everything from Snowing to short sleeve weather, sometimes in the same week! [biggrin]

But like I said, if you have time, feel free to PM me when you get out this way, maybe we can meet up.