Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Gauge List for COBB Ford Focus ST / Fiesta ST Accessport V3 - Need Input

anticon

I made a publicly available/editable Google Docs table with a list of all of the gauges available on the COBB V3 Accessport. These are referenced from my 2017 Ford Fiesta ST. I didn't see this posted on the COBB site or anywhere else so I made one. My hope is that others will be able to fill in descriptions for each gauge. Please share your knowledge! See the link below.

Fiesta ST COBB AP Gauge List

It looks like a lot of info can be found here.

Ford Data Monitor Support

Been looking for something like this thanks. I have nothing to offer as I am a total newbie to the AP as of 2 days ago.

What are the 6 preferred gauges to have up for regular daily driving and commuting? I have boost, coolant temp, oil temp and actual AFR on now, room for two more whats recommended? Charge air temp or intake air temp? On a mostly stock car with 91OTS or 91 Strat. No FMIC yet.

OP
anticon

anticon

Thread Starter #3
Been looking for something like this thanks. I have nothing to offer as I am a total newbie to the AP as of 2 days ago.

What are the 6 preferred gauges to have up for regular daily driving and commuting? I have boost, coolant temp, oil temp and actual AFR on now, room for two more whats recommended? Charge air temp or intake air temp? On a mostly stock car with 91OTS or 91 Strat. No FMIC yet.
Funny you should ask, I made a poll that asked the same thing a while ago.

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/poll-what-do-you-monitor-on-your-ap.18123/

Thank you, I did search but it wasn't returning anything useful.
I just did a search too and found your post but never found post in the link. I use Tapatalk and I’m pretty sure it sucks for searching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I realize this is an old thread, but I wonder why the AP can read oil temp, but not oil pressure? Curious.
My understanding is that the oil temp isn’t a real sensor but a calculation of load, coolant temp, time, etc.