Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What is the worst thing you have done to your FiST?

Zissou

Noooo!!!! Traitor! JK, good luck to you, hope whatever you get into brings you fun!
I do miss it but the person who bought it is really enjoying it.

Filling the void of the fun little car is a Honda S2000, '16 Mustang GT, and Ducati Monster 1100 evo.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
I bought it....kidding....Curbed my first wheel ever in my 20yrs. Of driving! FML...but hey I got another set from Jeff in Georgia....when I was on vacation in the Florida Keys!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Same, cvs pharmacy drivethru has a tiny bit of curb that sticks out like 3 inches, unpainted - dragged right along my wheel :facepalm:

I money shifted on the highway once. Wasn't going super fast so tried to grab third for a pass and blipped first. It ran really rough after that and I thought I trashed the engine. Pulled over and turned it off and let it sit for a couple minutes. Fired it back up and it was fine. Scared the shit out of me, lol.[rant]
Samesies here. Went into limp mode until I got home, luckily it was only a few miles away.
Shut it off after sitting in my driveway for a few minutes to watch the gauges, making sure everything else isn't f@cked.
Started it back up after a few minutes, no issues :)

Once I ALSO launched the car in 3rd (like a f@cking moron). Stunk like shit for a few days, but again no lasting issues.

I feel dumb even admitting to this... tried to jack the back of the car up by the spare tire well. Most of it popped back out (after a few kicks from the inside of the car). [8]

The very first thing i did, has been to work about the air intake system, deleting the plastic part which starts from the air box until the final snorkel,and putting a BMC panel,replacing the original one. The air box has been modified to get a better air intake.

The worst thing I've ever done with my ST has been the first oil change…
I remember, probably two months since I've bought it, I've decided to learn how to change oil and filter…
After having put the car up to a pair of spacers,one for side, I've unscrewed the nut…….by the time the oil get out, I noticed that I did not have put any kind of bowl for the wasted oil in the ground…….[clap][???:)][bash]…...My Ma is still chasing me with a rolling pin…..