Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

trunk cargo cover

ROCKYFiestta

is there like a locking clip or something that goes to hold the trunk cargo cover other than just putting it into the notches and the little string loops?

i am second owner and just wondering if something is missing because just about every day it seems to pop off the notches and start rattling while im driving.

i just removed it for now because its become very annoying especially when i pops off and covers the rear window.

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
The back part that goes over the two protruding plastic studs should snap on.
Post.JPG
Clip.JPG

DangerMouse

Looks normal but I can't look in my car at the moment. Once in awhile with the windows down mine will pop off the tabs and flop around. It isn't the best design, it is the most cost effective design.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
This is just a horseshit design from the get go....Mine just keeps pooping off and falling in the back to be picked back up...separated and re-clamped into place on the cover. If anyone has a 3-D printer at home ...please start making them....possibly in colors! [wave]

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Mines never popped off on its own. Maybe there are defective ones out there or they wear out.

This is just a horseshit design from the get go....Mine just keeps pooping off and falling in the back to be picked back up...separated and re-clamped into place on the cover. If anyone has a 3-D printer at home ...please start making them....possibly in colors! [wave]
What color do you want it in? I should be able to print some!

So I managed to snap off the plastic stud that protrudes out... Anyone have a good solution for a fix?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

SrsBsns

Does anyone's cover seem to sag in the middle? When I see it in my rearview, it looks like it dips a little in the middle and I'm wondering if that's common or just me.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Mine does. More and more each time I look at it lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Does anyone's cover seem to sag in the middle? When I see it in my rearview, it looks like it dips a little in the middle and I'm wondering if that's common or just me.
Mine absolutely has been sagging. I am thinking about taking some metal and just screwing it into the tray.

Sam4

Said it before - mine still looks perfect (2015!).....in the dumpster I threw it away in.
Besides, I like the drone of road noise when I get the wrong tires, and the squeak of the "anti-squeak" pads on our rear springs (just lubed the shit out of the PolyFlex pads - still squeaks like a f^cking parakeet) - the cargo cover was worthless. And drooped. And was right in the way when trying to load something. OK, no more coffee.....