Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rear wiper

Could someone take a picture or two of the base of the rear wiper for me? I had a Saris bike rack on the back and accidentally hit the rear wiper stalk. It stopped at 12 o’clock when it hit the top support arm. It seems to be working ok, but I wanted to make sure I didn't knock something out of alignment. I know, I should have pulled the fuse and I will next time! Thanks.

If I could find a company that makes a rear wiper delete I'd get that since I don't use it anyway.
I just used a plastic clip that i had laying around with some black silicone to seal the hole when i deleted my rear wiper

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TDavis

1000 Post Club
I just used a plastic clip that i had laying around with some black silicone to seal the hole when i deleted my rear wiper

Was it like the black plastic christmas tree push pins?

Was it like the black plastic christmas tree push pins?
The plug i used was from the heat mat under the hood i have vents so i removed all that and used one of those plugs

If I could find a company that makes a rear wiper delete I'd get that since I don't use it anyway.
I've deleted the wiper motor, keeping the original wiper fixed with a nut and bolt. So I didn't have to put any plastic cover.

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Ron has a whole delete panel if you want to really clean the looks up. I personally need mine because of the climate and snow.