Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Speakers upgrade only - is it worth it?

Not every car had the same setting there, in other spreadsheets out there it says to take two off, so if you had a 2 to start with then make it zero, so that's correct... So Joey, if you left it at 2 you need to make it 0.
I can try that. The spreadsheet I have says:

2: Sirius Enabled, Sony Disabled
0: Sirius Disabled, Sony Disabled

I don’t need Sirius- I only use it through my iPhone app via CarPlay. But I would like to make sure Sony is disabled, so I’ll try it.

I don’t need Sirius- I only use it through my iPhone app via CarPlay. But I would like to make sure Sony is disabled, so I’ll try it.
When you try out all the different settings, please update the Fiesta spreadsheet with your findings without deleting any existing data (others have deleted some data from cells).

danbfree

3000 Post Club

Here is what the F-150 spreadsheet says, it's what we used before [MENTION=9468]kenweise[/MENTION] was kind enough to make a Fiesta specific one.
7D0-01-01 *xxx xxxx xxxx - Removes Sirius from audio sources (decrement your value where the asterisk is by 2; if you have an "A" make it "8", if you have "2" make it "0")
7D0-01-01 *xxx xxxx xxxx - Sony Sound Processor: A=enabled, 2=disabled

So basically just make it a "0" to make sure both are disabled but for those who really want at least Sirius can try the other options.

And here is the document link to the F-150 settings if you want to experiment more and then as Ken says, feel free to add things you've tried to the Fiesta spreadsheet just don't delete anything. Notice all the different tabs, while we have most of the modules, many of the individual settings won't apply to us.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uDSQ1Z5a2Wt8-kjrSiVSlDFGFHnfeuhb3RTMVz95730/edit

danbfree

3000 Post Club
So which is a tried and proven cord with USB & OBD2 to connect to a windows computer?
Literally any with 4 stars or above on amazon, don't overspend... if your laptop has Bluetooth, that works great too, I ended having both after getting a wired one years ago, didn't know where it was when I wanted to do my FiST and ordered a BT one as well, then tried the wired one again too... So wired and Bluetooth are great but WiFi you'll run into issues.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account