Welcome to Fiesta ST Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Senior Member 398 Rep Points danbfree's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 2000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points Earned First 1500 Posts and 300 Rep Points
    State
    OR
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghodge View Post
    I ran into something strange with my car. I went to disable Sirius XM and the Sony sound processing but according the spreadsheet, the Sony sound processing was already turned off. The hex value that needed to be changed was "2". I changed it to "0" and confirmed that the Sirius XM source was removed.

George
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyearl View Post
    Me too. The value “2” that turns off Sony sound processing was already entered on my hex value too. I have a 2017, and I downloaded the As Built spec sheet, and confirmed that it came that way. I guess they figured out that the sound was better without it.

By the way, I was successful with a USB adapter to get it all working. I now have the ST splash screen and the climate control on the touch screen now.
    Not every car had the same setting there, in other spreadsheets out there it says to take two off, so if you had a 2 to start with then make it zero, so that's correct... So Joey, if you left it at 2 you need to make it 0.
    '17 Magnetic - black wheels/red calipers - New Feb, '18.
    Tunes: Dizzy V2 e30/93 with Cobb TC at 3.
    Performance: Drop-in filter w/shroud cut, upgraded crossover and turbo inlet, symposer delete and hotside J pipe, TurboSmart VR2 electric recirc DV, 18" glasspack muffler swap with 9" resonated DC Sports black tip, step colder plugs.
    Mounts/bracing: Torque Solutions 75a RMM, Powerflex Street engine upper side mount inserts, TB Performance Traction Bar
    Interior: Mojo Mfg short shift plate, Savanini ball shift knob, upholstered leather padded arm rest.
    Lighting: Techmax proper reflector LED low beams, DeAutoLED bright white reverse and trunk LED's
    Next Steps: Intercooler, induction hose, tint, Eibach springs, hybrid, seats

0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points
    State
    NC
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

0= removal of satellite radio I thought? If I want to keep satellite radio and disable sound processing it would equal 2= ?
    I just looked at the giant f150 spreadsheet and it says this as well?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
    Magnetic 2017 Fiesta ST

Fswerks catback exhaust.
    ST200 airbox.
    Turbosmart EM BOV Dual Port VR2.
    Whoosh brand Hi-Flo hot side intercooler pipe

New Member 22 Rep Points joeyearl's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals

State
    FL
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danbfree View Post
    Not every car had the same setting there, in other spreadsheets out there it says to take two off, so if you had a 2 to start with then make it zero, so that's correct... So Joey, if you left it at 2 you need to make it 0.
    I can try that. The spreadsheet I have says:

2: Sirius Enabled, Sony Disabled
    0: Sirius Disabled, Sony Disabled

I don’t need Sirius- I only use it through my iPhone app via CarPlay. But I would like to make sure Sony is disabled, so I’ll try it.

New Member 33 Rep Points kenweise's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 25 Rep Points  
    State
    MI
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t need Sirius- I only use it through my iPhone app via CarPlay. But I would like to make sure Sony is disabled, so I’ll try it.
    When you try out all the different settings, please update the Fiesta spreadsheet with your findings without deleting any existing data (others have deleted some data from cells).
    2016 Shadow Black w/ Cloth Seats
    100% Stock

0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 2000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points Earned First 1500 Posts and 300 Rep Points
    State
    OR
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is what the F-150 spreadsheet says, it's what we used before @kenweise was kind enough to make a Fiesta specific one.
    7D0-01-01 *xxx xxxx xxxx - Removes Sirius from audio sources (decrement your value where the asterisk is by 2; if you have an "A" make it "8", if you have "2" make it "0")
    7D0-01-01 *xxx xxxx xxxx - Sony Sound Processor: A=enabled, 2=disabled

So basically just make it a "0" to make sure both are disabled but for those who really want at least Sirius can try the other options.

And here is the document link to the F-150 settings if you want to experiment more and then as Ken says, feel free to add things you've tried to the Fiesta spreadsheet just don't delete anything. Notice all the different tabs, while we have most of the modules, many of the individual settings won't apply to us.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...TMVz95730/edit
    Performance: Drop-in filter w/shroud cut, upgraded crossover and turbo inlet, symposer delete and hotside J pipe, TurboSmart VR2 electric recirc DV, 18" glasspack muffler swap with 9" resonated DC Sports black tip, step colder plugs.
    Mounts/bracing: Torque Solutions 75a RMM, Powerflex Street engine upper side mount inserts, TB Performance Traction Bar
    Interior: Mojo Mfg short shift plate, Savanini ball shift knob, upholstered leather padded arm rest.
    Lighting: Techmax proper reflector LED low beams, DeAutoLED bright white reverse and trunk LED's

0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals

State
    FL
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonFiST View Post
    So which is a tried and proven cord with USB & OBD2 to connect to a windows computer?
    I just had success with this one:

VINT-TT55502 ELM327 USB modified... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N18TOFB...p_mob_ap_share

I think it would be safe to say that you should stay away from any WiFi adapter.

0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    State
    OR
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So which is a tried and proven cord with USB & OBD2 to connect to a windows computer?
    Literally any with 4 stars or above on amazon, don't overspend... if your laptop has Bluetooth, that works great too, I ended having both after getting a wired one years ago, didn't know where it was when I wanted to do my FiST and ordered a BT one as well, then tried the wired one again too... So wired and Bluetooth are great but WiFi you'll run into issues.

Senior Member 1176 Rep Points TyphoonFiST's Avatar
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 2000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points Earned First 1500 Posts and 300 Rep Points Earned First 2000 Posts and 400 Rep Points
    State
    MN
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I just had success with this one:

VINT-TT55502 ELM327 USB modified... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N18TOFB...p_mob_ap_share

I think it would be safe to say that you should stay away from any WiFi adapter.
    Just threw down the dice and bought this one....Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    Is this your bush? Are you king of the forest?

0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals

State
    FL
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just threw down the dice and bought this one....Thanks for the heads up!

You’re welcome! Let us know how it works for you.

Senior Member 1176 Rep Points TyphoonFiST's Avatar
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 2000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points Earned First 1500 Posts and 300 Rep Points Earned First 2000 Posts and 400 Rep Points
    State
    MN
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Will do!

Is this your bush? Are you king of the forest?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567