Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Can't write or Backup with FORscan

Hey any of you guys had any issues with writing or backing up with FORscan? Mine is a 2016 model and every time I try and use the backup or write functionality to flatten the EQ curve in the ACM module I get "This adapter has CAN bus compatibility problems and can not be used in some functions" followed by Service procedure interrupted.

Normally I'd chock it up to my adapter but it seems across the land of the age ol' internet that the OBDlink MX is the preferred device.

Only mods I have on my car is AP v3 - which I thought about uninstalling to see if that had any affects to my unsuccessful efforts.

any help is appreciated. Thanks!

redmoe

Here’s a video that I made on programming the APIM module. The adapter model is in the description. Does yours have the switch?

OP
N
Thread Starter #3
Does the OBDLink MX need a switch? I wasn't able to find any mods to do for this adapter? I may have missed something though.