Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Triple Gauge Pod

slopoke

I just installed my Revo turbo and decided that I needed gauges to monitor critical parameters like AFR, oil pressure and boost pressure. I did a previous thread asking what I needed to monitor and those were the top three. The Gauges are AEM X series. I was amazed on how thin they are! They are roughly 1/2" in thickness, compared to regular gauges that are over an inch deep. Cost me a few coins, roughly $550.00, but worth it. I lucked out and the three that I went with are combos that some of the auto parts stores online sell as a package. The two gauge pod is a cheapo unit from Ebay and the single unit is a cup mount, also off of Ebay. The pods were roughly $15.00.

The single cup mount is cut almost in half and the top cut at a 45 degree to clear the windshield. I screwed it to the two gauge pod. I used 1/8" stainless plate with a 1/8" rubber sheet glued to the bottom for the base. The two gauge pod is open at the bottom. I went with steel to add weight to keep it from sliding around and rubber to add to sliding resistance.

I know it's not the most sanitary method, but I did not want to mess with the pillar plastic and the single pod in the vent was not something that I wanted either.

[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
pic works for me too. i would add double sided tape to the bottom of the pad. take one hard corner and i bet it goes flying across the dash.

OP
slopoke

slopoke

Thread Starter #5
pic works for me too. i would add double sided tape to the bottom of the pad. take one hard corner and i bet it goes flying across the dash.
That is why the base cover is 1/8" stainless steel plate with a 1/8" rubber sheet glued to it. It's heavy and has not moved yet and I've done some aggressive cornering/