Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I'm very happy

Trader history for Gearbox88m (0)

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
So I'm finally "full bolt on", and had decided to get rid of the ots Cobb tunes. I was going back and forth about who to go with ad far as a tuner. I didn't like seeing targets of 26-27 psi with one tuner so I ruled them out, then I told myself I want E30. Then I read up about this place called Dizzy Tuning, who has done quite a lot of work and research into the Fiesta st. I made the plunge for both his 93 And E30 tunes and OMFG why the hell didn't I do it sooner. I equate the 93oct tune to how the car felt going from Cobb stg1-stg3, then the e30 tune just makes the car completely different.

If you haven't gotten a tune from a reputable cpany I suggest you look into it asap.

I'll also day this, I work nights, and get off at 1am. I had a question about datalogs NG for the refinement, and sent Jason an email at like 2am, because otherwise I'd forget, well hell if I didn't get a reply like 30-45 mins later, and there were a few.emaild sent back and forth. So this dude was either up, or got up, and answered my "I'm an absolute idiot" questions, which speaks volumes about himself and his company (or maybe his sanity?).

TL;DR, went with Dizzy 93/E30 tunes, worth it, do it.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Jason is tuning my X47 and even just the base tune feels great. Working on getting some logs this week to get it dialed on.