Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone else excited for the Veloster N / i30 N?

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
You are laughing because you looked down. Perhaps others are laughing because of the way you have responded to this thread. It seems like you are wanting some punishment. I don't know. If I say now that the Yaris GRMS is a great addition to the small car market, supercharged and fast, will you try to caste me to the Toyota Forums????
You are laughing because you looked down.
Wow, a mighty clever joke.

If I say now that the Yaris GRMS is a great addition to the small car market, supercharged and fast, will you try to caste me to the Toyota Forums????
As far as "casting" you aside to the Yaris forums if you expressed an interest in it - no not at all, there was already a thread about the Yaris GRMS - but I *would* say that you might find more like-minded people at a Yaris forum, which I would absolutely stand by. I would still take umbrage with you posting what is basically ad copy. At no point did I "cast" you out of the forums, I simply said that you might find the echo chamber you are looking for elsewhere.

Perhaps others are laughing because of the way you have responded to this thread. It seems like you are wanting some punishment. I don't know.
Of note: the point of making a funny picture and attaching it to a post is to make people laugh - so if people are laughing, I was successful. That was the point - I don't know what you are going for here. I am here for the entertainment value; I simply indicated you might get the replies you're looking for by targeting a more receptive audience.

I simply find it odd that you keep soapboxing about the Veloster *here* when you legitimately would find more like-minded people at a Veloster forum. It's clear you're enthusiastic about it (and I'm happy that it makes you happy!)- it just seems like you'd have more fun doing so with people that were interested in the same thing you are. Doing it here makes as much sense as going to a vegan food store and asking who's excited about steak :shrug: (steak is awesome though - also, don't do this, they get really upset).

Last edited:
Wow, a mighty clever joke.

As far as "casting" you aside to the Yaris forums if you expressed an interest in it - no not at all, there was already a thread about the Yaris GRMS - but I *would* say that you might find more like-minded people at a Yaris forum, which I would absolutely stand by.

Of note: the point of making a funny picture and attaching it to a post is to make people laugh - so if people are laughing, I was successful. That was the point - I don't*know what you are going for here.

I simply find it odd that you keep soapboxing about the Veloster when you legitimately would find more like-minded people at a Veloster forum. It's clear you're enthusiastic about it - it just seprosthelytizing ems like you'd have more fun doing so with people that were interested in the same thing you are. Doing it here makes as much sense as going to a vegan food store and asking who's excited about steak :shrug: (steak is awesome though).
Look man, I bought a FiST in Oct 2017. I am only showing some interest in what is being put out into the market that can match what I have bought with the same costs. Chill, and stop casting light on my misspellings, it makes it seem like your are "prosthelytizing" me.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Look man, I bought a FiST in Oct 2017. I am only showing some interest in what is being put out into the market that can match what I have bought with the same costs. Chill, and stop casting light on my misspellings, it makes it seem like your are "prosthelytizing" me.
Oh I am chill, its one of the tenets of my existence :)

At the end of the day, the best car in the segment is a used SRT-4 [wiggle]

Oh I am chill, its one of the tenets of my existence :)

At the end of the day, the best car in the segment is a used SRT-4 [wiggle]
Yes sir, perhaps you are correct about your choice. The best car is the one with the most options, the one that fits you, the one that gives best gas mileage(if one cares about that) the one that blasts through traffic between red lights, one that fits four, one that is easy to modify if wanted, one that is...................... To get all this under $20,090 OTD, with warranty, is why we have the little Demon FiST parked out in front of the house.

It isn't about glorifying Hyundai, but rather to admire what they are accomplishing. It all comes at a cost, as with VW, Honda, all the rest. None of them will be sold as affordable options for potential FiST buyers in 2019. Was Ford smart by introducing the EDGE ST? EDGE ST offers much of what Fiesta ST and Focus ST buyers might want in terms of speed and handling, but with a vehicle that can handle rough surface road conditions as well. Would you prefer a Veloster N over an EDGE ST? This is why this thread is worthy.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
AC, here is the deal. We get you seem to love a car thats not even out yet. Most of us have yawned at previous versions of the Veloster or even downright hated it.
The point here is you have pointed out and talked about the new versions possible strong points to the nth degree.
You are beating a dead horse here. We are over I think that most of us are like ok we get you love a car you have not even driven yet.
But man 14 pages! There is nothing more to say until the car atually arrives and gets real world driven.So give it a rest man.

AC, here is the deal. We get you seem to love a car thats not even out yet. Most of us have yawned at previous versions of the Veloster or even downright hated it.
The point here is you have pointed out and talked about the new versions possible strong points to the nth degree.
You are beating a dead horse here. We are over I think that most of us are like ok we get you love a car you have not even driven yet.
But man 14 pages! There is nothing more to say until the car atually arrives and gets real world driven.So give it a rest man.
Dpro, relax man. Its 14 pages of trying to have a discussion. I still have 26 months on my warranty with my FiST, I am not test driving anything for a long time bro. It is the reason to have forums, to discuss. Why are you upset,man?

I love the Golf R, GTI, Yaris. Elantra, few examples. love them all, but I have more of a car for less money(maybe not Golf R:) ) but in my price range it is possible that Hyundai can offer something reliable and can hold value.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Dpro, relax man. Its 14 pages of trying to have a discussion. I still have 26 months on my warranty with my FiST, I am not test driving anything for a long time bro. It is the reason to have forums, to discuss. Why are you upset,man?
See I am not upset, tired of you posting the same stuff over and over? Yup, big difference between tired [sleeping]and upset[:(!] Lol and I am not your bro and if you realized how bad calling people bro looks you might not use it.
You really need to just stop, you are not winning people over.

after 14 pages i thought it was assumed you would get beat up if you came into this thread with nothing to add to the topic, I have been nice today to those who have shown hate. Clit Beastwood has shown that its possible to have a sense of humor when having a discussion, I will carry that torch..

See I am not upset, tired of you posting the same stuff over and over? Yup, big difference between tired [sleeping]and upset[:(!] Lol and I am not your bro and if you realized how bad cslling people bro looks you might not use it.[rofl]
You really need to just stop, you are not winning people over.
sorry man, what attracted you to come back to this thread? why do you make such statements that have nothing to do with the topic?

This thread is relevant for many reasons. If you are not interested in what Hynudai engineers have developed, then don't come to this thread. Correction, come to this thread, but don't post comments that have nothing to do with the topic. Your dislike of ME is of no importance. It is hard to be nice to those who show a level of loathing. Keep to the topic

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
sorry man, what attracted you to come back to this thread? why do you make such statements that have nothing to do with the topic?
I think that part of the general frustration is that you post a lot of short one-line replies, one right after the other, which means this thread is constantly filling the "active threads" page.

If you condensed them down into a single post so it could drop off the active threads page I think people would be less frustrated. We don't have a way to *not* constantly see it without setting you to ignore on the forum, but we're (a few of us) tired of the thread floating to the top. At this point its like trying to ignore someone whom is running around constantly yelling "HI HAVE A NICE DAY" really loudly. Sure, it's not technically something offensive, it's actually polite, but it is distracting and annoying. Maybe just... pump the brakes on the replies. If you send a reply then have a follow-up thought, edit your last post and append the additional info as it'll stop bumping the thread to the top. I don't come to the fiesta forums to read about a different car, and when all the active threads point back to the same person saying the same stuff over and over again it gets a little tiresome. Like I said before, I appreciate that you are enthusiastic about the Veloster, but I reiterate that this might not be the most receptive group of people.

This is not an attack or an insult, just speculation as to why people are asking you to stop. At this moment, this thread appears 16 times in "Active Topics" and 11 of those are from you. That's what annoys me about it at least - 30 items in "Active Topics", and over 50% aren't pertinent to the nature of the forum.

mods - is there a way as user can flag a thread to ignore it without completely blocking a user?

Last edited:

Ford Community Posts