Welcome to Fiesta ST Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314
    Senior Member 538 Rep Points Dpro's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    AC, here is the deal. We get you seem to love a car thats not even out yet. Most of us have yawned at previous versions of the Veloster or even downright hated it.
    The point here is you have pointed out and talked about the new versions possible strong points to the nth degree.
    You are beating a dead horse here. We are over I think that most of us are like ok we get you love a car you have not even driven yet.
    But man 14 pages! There is nothing more to say until the car atually arrives and gets real world driven.So give it a rest man.
    2018 Orange Spice,Smoke Storm Recaro’s,Ebony wheels( for now) Thermal RD Exhaust
    , Cobb AP( tune by Randy af Mountune, more customs to come,)ST200 airbox with cold air intake,Revo foam filter, Whoosh/Ramair crossover pipe ,Whoosh Intake Tube,Turbosmart EV blowoff valve, Whoosh motorsports Symposer delete

0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals

State
    FL
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dpro View Post
    AC, here is the deal. We get you seem to love a car thats not even out yet. Most of us have yawned at previous versions of the Veloster or even downright hated it.
    The point here is you have pointed out and talked about the new versions possible strong points to the nth degree.
    You are beating a dead horse here. We are over I think that most of us are like ok we get you love a car you have not even driven yet.
    But man 14 pages! There is nothing more to say until the car atually arrives and gets real world driven.So give it a rest man.
    Dpro, relax man. Its 14 pages of trying to have a discussion. I still have 26 months on my warranty with my FiST, I am not test driving anything for a long time bro. It is the reason to have forums, to discuss. Why are you upset,man?

0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals

State
    FL
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love the Golf R, GTI, Yaris. Elantra, few examples. love them all, but I have more of a car for less money(maybe not Golf R:) ) but in my price range it is possible that Hyundai can offer something reliable and can hold value.

Senior Member 538 Rep Points Dpro's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 730iACSchnitzer View Post
    Dpro, relax man. Its 14 pages of trying to have a discussion. I still have 26 months on my warranty with my FiST, I am not test driving anything for a long time bro. It is the reason to have forums, to discuss. Why are you upset,man?
    See I am not upset, tired of you posting the same stuff over and over? Yup, big difference between tired and upset Lol and I am not your bro and if you realized how bad calling people bro looks you might not use it.
    You really need to just stop, you are not winning people over.
    2018 Orange Spice,Smoke Storm Recaro’s,Ebony wheels( for now) Thermal RD Exhaust
    , Cobb AP( tune by Randy af Mountune, more customs to come,)ST200 airbox with cold air intake,Revo foam filter, Whoosh/Ramair crossover pipe ,Whoosh Intake Tube,Turbosmart EV blowoff valve, Whoosh motorsports Symposer delete

0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals

State
    FL
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

after 14 pages i thought it was assumed you would get beat up if you came into this thread with nothing to add to the topic, I have been nice today to those who have shown hate. Clit Beastwood has shown that its possible to have a sense of humor when having a discussion, I will carry that torch..

0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals

State
    FL
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dpro View Post
    See I am not upset, tired of you posting the same stuff over and over? Yup, big difference between tired and upset Lol and I am not your bro and if you realized how bad cslling people bro looks you might not use it.
    You really need to just stop, you are not winning people over.
    sorry man, what attracted you to come back to this thread? why do you make such statements that have nothing to do with the topic?

0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals

State
    FL
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is relevant for many reasons. If you are not interested in what Hynudai engineers have developed, then don't come to this thread. Correction, come to this thread, but don't post comments that have nothing to do with the topic. Your dislike of ME is of no importance. It is hard to be nice to those who show a level of loathing. Keep to the topic

Member 246 Rep Points Clit_Beastwood's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Likes

Quote Originally Posted by 730iACSchnitzer View Post
    sorry man, what attracted you to come back to this thread? why do you make such statements that have nothing to do with the topic?
    I think that part of the general frustration is that you post a lot of short one-line replies, one right after the other, which means this thread is constantly filling the "active threads" page.

If you condensed them down into a single post so it could drop off the active threads page I think people would be less frustrated. We don't have a way to *not* constantly see it without setting you to ignore on the forum, but we're (a few of us) tired of the thread floating to the top. At this point its like trying to ignore someone whom is running around constantly yelling "HI HAVE A NICE DAY" really loudly. Sure, it's not technically something offensive, it's actually polite, but it is distracting and annoying. Maybe just... pump the brakes on the replies. If you send a reply then have a follow-up thought, edit your last post and append the additional info as it'll stop bumping the thread to the top. I don't come to the fiesta forums to read about a different car, and when all the active threads point back to the same person saying the same stuff over and over again it gets a little tiresome. Like I said before, I appreciate that you are enthusiastic about the Veloster, but I reiterate that this might not be the most receptive group of people.

This is not an attack or an insult, just speculation as to why people are asking you to stop. At this moment, this thread appears 16 times in "Active Topics" and 11 of those are from you. That's what annoys me about it at least - 30 items in "Active Topics", and over 50% aren't pertinent to the nature of the forum.

mods - is there a way as user can flag a thread to ignore it without completely blocking a user?
    Last edited by Clit_Beastwood; 08-13-2018 at 03:26 PM. Reason: added cute sloth pic

Administrator Staff Team 1039 Rep Points BoostBumps's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 2000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points Earned First 1500 Posts and 300 Rep Points Earned First 2000 Posts and 400 Rep Points
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    OK..that's enough....

Thread cleaned once again and is now closed....

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314