Welcome to Fiesta ST Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
    Senior Member 982 Rep Points TyphoonFiST's Avatar
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 2000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points Earned First 1500 Posts and 300 Rep Points Earned First 2000 Posts and 400 Rep Points
    State
    MN
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Why Ford? Why must you Deny America!

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Well here is some footage of the new versus old! Enjoy! It made me want to do this....

Here's the link

https://www.motor1.com/news/260463/o...new-drag-race/

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TyphoonFiST; 07-30-2018 at 07:42 PM.
    Is this your bush? Are you king of the forest?

Senior Member 538 Rep Points Dpro's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ya kinda bummed love the color amd that engine is dope.
    2018 Orange Spice,Smoke Storm Recaro’s,Ebony wheels( for now) Thermal RD Exhaust
    , Cobb AP( tune by Randy af Mountune, more customs to come,)ST200 airbox with cold air intake,Revo foam filter, Whoosh/Ramair crossover pipe ,Whoosh Intake Tube,Turbosmart EV blowoff valve, Whoosh motorsports Symposer delete

0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points
    State
    MO
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Likes

Many factors could be in play. The new FiST comes with optional LSD and launch control. So I'm sure that helps enormously. Plus it has more HP so derp
    Ford Master Tech.
    2017 Fiesta ST Platinum White Tri-Coat
    2012 Ducati Monster 796
    2000 Grand Am SC/T

Member 81 Rep Points

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points
    State
    AL
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Likes

I’m still happy with mine. Fully intend to drive this car into the 2xx,xx range and after it’s paid off. After that, I’ll see what’s available. Who know what we will have 5 years from now?

It’s good that they have it over there. It works to our advantage.. atleast we won’t roll up on one at a red light lol

0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points
    State
    VA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Likes

Quote Originally Posted by TDavis View Post
    Many factors could be in play. The new FiST comes with optional LSD and launch control. So I'm sure that helps enormously. Plus it has more HP so derp
    It's got a better chassis, di and port fuel injection, lighter, lsd, better gearing, smaller motor with bigger turbo, better interior. Were missing out
    2008 vw rabbit(totaled), 2006 civic si(sold), 2010 vw gti(sold), 2016 fist mishi intake, cobb rmm, vogtland springs, TRS retrofit stuff, Levels intercooler, Mountune Hot side charge pipe, JSTuned with a corn blend, powrflex engine and transmission mouts, tune+ turbosmart wastegate, morimotto led xb fog lights, Turbosmart wee port bov(whoosh kit), ST2 focus st recaro seat upgrade, 16x8 konig dekagram with 205 45 16 sc2(Future Mods Hybrid turbo)

Member 73 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    State
    PA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3 Likes

It's just a result of Ford's new policy to not sell any cars other than Mustangs (meeeh) and Lincolns (narcolepsy), because what Americans want is SUVs and trucks. If you want to vent, go up the street and poke the guy with the Navigator and no kids in the eye, and round the corner to the guy with the F150 that never hauls anything and kick him in the spheres.

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 2000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points Earned First 1500 Posts and 300 Rep Points Earned First 2000 Posts and 400 Rep Points
    State
    MN
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olephart View Post
    It's just a result of Ford's new policy to not sell any cars other than Mustangs (meeeh) and Lincolns (narcolepsy), because what Americans want is SUVs and trucks. If you want to vent, go up the street and poke the guy with the Navigator and no kids in the eye, and round the corner to the guy with the F150 that never hauls anything and kick him in the spheres.
    If you actually would take time and watch the Video and Post relevant Info that would be great....mmk!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Member 73 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    State
    PA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=TyphoonFiST;311389]If you actually would take time and watch the Video and Post relevant Info that would be great....mmk!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

What?

Member #
    Medals
    State
    MN
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Olephart;311394]
    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonFiST View Post
    If you actually would take time and watch the Video and Post relevant Info that would be great....mmk!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

What?
    I'm just given ya some poop dawg....like you shot over my BAU. its all In good fun!

Member 73 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    State
    PA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    [QUOTE=TyphoonFiST;311396]
    Quote Originally Posted by Olephart View Post

I'm just given ya some poop dawg....like you shot over my BAU. its all In good fun!
    OK, you've got to humor me here, I'm 65 years old.......................BAU?

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast