Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2015 Performance Blue Cobb Stg 3 ~63k Miles $14k

Trader history for jrwatch (0)

jrwatch

2015 Fiesta ST Performance Blue ~64k miles In SE Michigan
Price lowered to $13k
Recaro Seats, other options are base level (No nav/sunroof/stock brakes)

Extras (All installed around 20k miles):
-Cobb Access Port
-Cobb Stage 3 package
-Mountune rear motor mount (Cobb was a little too stiff)
-Cobb Front/Rear Anti-Sway bar kit
-Cobb shifter knob
-BC Racing Coilovers 6k/4k
-Mountune quick shift
-Ford Racing 15 Spoke SVT wheels with New Kumho Ecsta PS31 tires
-OE Wheels with Bridgestone Blizzak (One season of use)
-TPMS reset tool
-Stubby antennae
-Ford racing rubber floor mats and trunk liner
-Tinted windows (10% on front/rear/hatch)
-HID Headlight Upgrade
-LED Fog Lights

This is a fun car to drive. With two sets of wheels/tires it is viable as a year-round car in SE Michigan. This car has been driven very nicely over its life. Most of the mileage is highway mileage commuting to work. It has never been used as a track car. I bought it because I wanted a good compromise between fun, fuel, and price. The ST didn't disappoint. The Cobb performance parts make a noticeable difference, but the suspension upgrades have turned this into a much nicer car. The OE suspension tuning was very harsh, the BC coilovers are stiffer, but tuned properly so the ride quality is significantly better.

I’ve loved the car but am moving on to something larger due to children. It’s been well maintained and FWIW all of the work has been done in a Roush garage with Roush mechanics. I have all of the original parts except for the original exhaust. Looking for $13k.

Attachments

Last edited: