Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Clear bra did it's job well

A few days ago, I had that sinking feeling of watching a chunk of metal flying up toward my car. No way to avoid, heard the Whack and drove the rest of the way to work imagining what I was going to see.

The clear bra on my hood was cut up, but the paint underneath was still perfect. After a few days, I decided that the cut up material was going to bug me forever, so I'm having my guy redo the hood, but nice to know that it will still be pristine underneath.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
A few days ago, I had that sinking feeling of watching a chunk of metal flying up toward my car. No way to avoid, heard the Whack and drove the rest of the way to work imagining what I was going to see.

The clear bra on my hood was cut up, but the paint underneath was still perfect. After a few days, I decided that the cut up material was going to bug me forever, so I'm having my guy redo the hood, but nice to know that it will still be pristine underneath.
Glad to hear. That's why I do clear bra on all my cars.