Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New owner, did a few things.

OP
D
Thread Starter #4
The question is did you add that stuff? Did the car come with some of it? The hood looks goos not so sure about the gold/bronze intercooler deal. Not a fan of Yellow Fogs either. Lol
Why is that the question? I bought it as a 2017 with about 25,000 miles for under $15,000. Car was stock besides some ugly wheels and a random extra exhaust hanger.

https://imgur.com/a/mTyC48F

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Why is that the question? I bought it as a 2017 with about 25,000 miles for under $15,000. Car was stock besides some ugly wheels and a random extra exhaust hanger.

https://imgur.com/a/mTyC48F
Wow I think you misinterpreted the question, I was just wondering if you had bought it with some of the mods or if you had done them all yourself.

You asked us for opinions and what we thought. Relax no harm meant.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

You put a rack on it to accommodate a ladder! Pretty sweet! Kidding....looks good man...Hood Louvers.....the intercooler...the license plate placement....I wish we didn't have to have front plates here in Mn also...I hate them! The only thing the missing inside is a a trim ring for your shifter bezel! It would really make it pop! You can get them in a variety of colors also![clap]

OP
D

DAPR

Thread Starter #8
So I was going to get 17" Rota Titans. Was planning on ordering them this week. However, I found a great deal and someone traded me some TD 1.2s in 15x7 for my wheels and $150. The tires are only 185's so they look a bit weird right now. I figured I'd just order new tires and sell or save the ones on the wheels for winter. Here's a quick picture. I also bought a set of the Fiesta ST all weather mats from the same person for $50.
https://imgur.com/a/JJur36A

What size tires should I get 205/50/15? Anything that's a decent all season Nitto Neogen? Last tires I used were RE71Rs on my Miata's 17x9 RPF1s.

OP
D

DAPR

Thread Starter #9
You put a rack on it to accommodate a ladder! Pretty sweet! Kidding....looks good man...Hood Louvers.....the intercooler...the license plate placement....I wish we didn't have to have front plates here in Mn also...I hate them! The only thing the missing inside is a a trim ring for your shifter bezel! It would really make it pop! You can get them in a variety of colors also![clap]
I actually have the shifter trim ring in red. It's way off and fits awful there's quite a gap around the boot. Everyone else seems to have great fit. Mines horrible.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
So I was going to get 17" Rota Titans. Was planning on ordering them this week. However, I found a great deal and someone traded me some TD 1.2s in 15x7 for my wheels and $150. The tires are only 185's so they look a bit weird right now. I figured I'd just order new tires and sell or save the ones on the wheels for winter. Here's a quick picture. I also bought a set of the Fiesta ST all weather mats from the same person for $50.
https://imgur.com/a/JJur36A

What size tires should I get 205/50/15? Anything that's a decent all season Nitto Neogen? Last tires I used were RE71Rs on my Miata's 17x9 RPF1s.
Are those 185s (60s??) actual winter/snow tires (hard to tell from that imgur pic)? [dunno]
Since the only reason most would ever use that size over something wider, and lower profile is for winter use (or wanting the absolute 'cushiest' ride out of an all season tire).

The Neo Gens are one of THE highest performance all seasons out there, especially for their price, but I would hesitate to use them in even a 1/4" of snow, which you could get in your locale.
I am considering them to replace the Pilot Sport AS/3s on my factory wheels (which are almost twice the price of the Neo Gens) when they are gone, as a sort of 'intermediate' use tire for the late fall when it is cold, but NO SNOW/ICE (same for early spring).

I have a dedicated set of REAL winter/snow (as well as for working on rallies) wheels and tires (Method MR 501 VT Spec in 15x7 with 195/60-15 General Arctic 12 tires), as well as a PURE warm temp summer ONLY setup (TD Pro race 1.2s 17x8 with 215/40-17 Federal RS-RRs on them). ;)