Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Garrett gtx 2860r gen2 turbo kit BRAND NEW cobb intercooler 5k miles and v3 accessport OBO

Trader history for cardnilogical4417 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
COBB Intercooler with less than 5k miles.
ACCESSPORT V3 UNMARRIED for FiST. I NEED GONE TODAY ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED. text me at 618-530-9734 you pay shipping

Last edited:
What you do is add $20 to the cost of the item and say FREE SHIPPING FOLKS! They’ll think you’re offering a great deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
C
Thread Starter #4
I have complete kit with tial BOV. I also have cobb intercooler with less than 5k miles. Also a cobb v3 unmarried tuner for fiesta st. I NEED GONE TODAY ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED. text me at 618-530-9734 you pay shipping
More pics accessport and a pillar mount. Shoot me prices guys this stuff needs gone ASAP

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think the forum requires that you post a picture of the access port on showing that it’s ready to install on a new vehicle.

I’ll go ahead and call dibs on the AP granted that you post that picture.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
How much for the gtx2860r without the BOV?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
SOLD! To who? ME.....Buuuwhaaahaha! Thanks Again Deven! Deven drove the Turbo From KC to Mpls! That's just Insane! In 6hrs he and his lady rolled up and Boom New Turbo time! [thumb] Ill keep you up to date Deven and everyone else here on its Ongoing process! [wrenchin] Now I just have to find the time to install it! Oh I will have a complete GT2554R Kit coming up for sale soon!

Deven is the man! Buy his intercooler and help a brother out!

Status
Not open for further replies.