Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bronze Wheels & Red RA Flaps

I'm having a really hard time envisioning this look in my head. I have a shadow black FiST, and am thinking of putting bronze 16" Sparco Terra's with red RA mud flaps.

Any thoughts? Or should I go with the grey Terras instead? But I'm afraid the blue accents on the grey Terras would clash with the red mud flaps. (I kind of have my heart set on the red mud flaps [tongue])

or cheap grey terras with the accent stickers peeled off...
<<<dude may be parting with his set soon.. hehe

OP
Dahveed
Thread Starter #4

Obviously this is the worst mock up in the history of ever, but... I kinda like it.

I'm also torn on 16" vs 15". The 15" Terras are on clearance right now.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I STILL love the look of those wheels on these cars (as well as the OZed Leggendas, which are ONLY offered in 17s [mad]), but was afraid they would not be strong enough for driving down rally stage roads, even though there was a FiST out of Dirt Fish/Pac West competing in the New England Forest Rally using them in 15", albeit with HUGE side wall 205/65-15 Hoosier gravel rally tires 'protecting' them.

He claimed that they held up fine in that rough event, so maybe I made a mistake going with the 15x7 Method MR501 VTs, especially since I will NOT be able, EVER to get a (new) replacement if needed at this point? [dunno]
(But I DID pay less for my Methods than what TR is currently getting for the BLACK 15x7 Terras. [wink])

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
I have had a bunch of wheels on my fist and really like my bronze Terra’s. The color seems to be lighter in color compared to other bronze colors imo.

OP
Dahveed
Thread Starter #7
16" Bronze Sparco Terra + 205/50-16 BFGoodrich g-force comp-2 a/s
It looks like the tires are a tad bit wider than the stock RE050A tires. Im stock except for the Gorilla lug nuts. Hopefully my next 'mod' will be mud flaps

Found this setup in the Meaty Tires thread and I think is exactly what I'm going to do. Gonna size up to the 50 series sidewall.

OP
Dahveed
Thread Starter #9
I’m on 205/50-16 re71rs on my Terra’s
I'm looking to get away from the summer only tire. Probably gonna go with the BFG Comp-2 A/S. Seems to be one of the best high performance all-season tires out there. I live in Kansas so we swing from 0°F and snow to 110° and tornadoes.

I'm also on Shadow black car and thinking about bronze wheels for my next wheel, 16's for sure and I really like the 52's but they don't come in bronze so maybe have them dipped? COOP

I'm also on Shadow black car and thinking about bronze wheels for my next wheel, 16's for sure and I really like the 52's but they don't come in bronze so maybe have them dipped? COOP

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
They make the Tarmacs/Turbomacs in 16" sizes for our rides?? [dunno]

OP
Dahveed
Thread Starter #14
Well I did it. Ordered the bronze 16” Terras with BFG rubber in 205/50R16, and ordered my red mudflaps. I’ll be sure to post pictures when I get it all on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Dahveed
Thread Starter #15
If anyone was curious what this was going to look like and didn't see it in the big wheels and tires thread, here it is: