Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 17x8 flat black Rota Titans.

Trader history for wetwea33 (1)

wetwea33

Up for sale is 17x8 et 42 with 73.1mm hub flat black rota titans. I have had these since June and they are in almost perfect condition (they are dirty in the pictures but will be fully detailed for the sale). There is absolutely no curb or road rash just a few rock chips here and there mostly on the inside of the rim. I'm trying out 16s that's the reason for the sale. They have 215/45/17 federal 595rs-rrs on them but they will need to be replaced asap, would be the tires I would go with afain I paid 350 for a set of 4 off ebay. They will include tpms, brand new hubcentric rings, aftermarket black metal valve stem caps. These weigh roughly 16.5 pounds and are the best looking lightweight 17s in my opinion. Asking 500$. Located 30 mins north of Philly, prefer not to ship.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'm trying to stay away from shipping if possible at the moment. If they don't sell before the summer I will ship.

Okay, let me know as I’m ready to buy. I’m torn between this setup and just grabbing some dekagrams but will need to make the move before summer (as my only setup I currently have has winter tires).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
wetwea33

wetwea33

Thread Starter #9
Bump

OP
wetwea33

wetwea33

Thread Starter #11
Sold moderators take the ad down.