Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 17x8 Rota Titans, Hawk HPS Front Pads, Oem Intercooler, Exhaust and Suspension

Trader history for Erick_V (0)

Erick_V

Nothing special, figured I would try and make some room in the garage.

- Wheels are 17x8 et40 Rota Titans: SOLD

Update 9/1/19: Original wheel pics removed for better pics showing conditions of wheels
-There is curb rash on these wheels on the outer lip only. These were my DD wheels then my autocross only wheels. They have less than 15k miles

- Brand new Hawk HPS Pads for the front $75 Shipped

- OEM Intercooler SOLD, Exhaust $80 and Suspension $80. Intercooler has 20k miles and the Exhaust and Suspension have around 10k miles

The wheels, exhaust and suspension are local sale only. May be willing to ship suspension if buyer wants to pay shipping.

IMG_0526.jpg IMG_0527.jpg IMG_0528.jpg IMG_0529.jpg IMG_0556.jpg IMG_0557.jpg IMG_0558.jpg IMG_0559.jpg IMG_0560.jpg

Last edited:
Some of the exact wheels I want to trade for. Why are all the good wheels so far away? Glws!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
E

Erick_V

Thread Starter #7
I believe I only have 3 of the 4. Also, I did remove the tires from the wheels this morning. No sense in keeping them on there, they have maybe 20% life left. If a local purchases the wheels and they want the tires I'll give them to them

OP
E

Erick_V

Thread Starter #13
Bump. I updated the terrible pictures I had due to quite a few people asking the condition of wheels. There are no deep scratches on these wheels (other than curb rash). If you were going to repaint/powdercoat you or your guy shouldn't have a problem, its only the paint that is scratched off. These were my autocross wheels, hence the condition

OP
E

Erick_V

Thread Starter #14
Some pics if you wanted to know how they look on the car IMG_0009.jpg IMG_0008.jpg IMG_0014.jpg

OP
E

Erick_V

Thread Starter #16
Fedex and UPS quoted me ~$150 to LA, I imagine pricing would be similar. Never shipped wheels so i don't know if that's a bad deal or not