Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST: European vs. North American pedals

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Has anyone noticed the pedals on our Fiesta ST vs. the ones in Europe? Once again I have no idea why we just couldn't all get the same pedals.

European Pedals.

North American Pedals.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
damn the euro pedals are a matching set, thats it cancel order.[boxface]
LOL. Friends don't let friends cancel Fiesta ST orders.[hihi]

I'm sure eBay UK will have some pedal listings later on. But it just bothers me that Ford would swap out the small stuff.

I vote for the Euro accelerator pedal. The NA petal looks cheap and is slippery with a wet shoe. I am keeping my eyes open for a replacement.

There seem to be a few more differences - the light switch, the stereo, the seat heater and TC switch panel etc.

I read an article a while back which said the 'One Ford' plan doesn't necessarily mean a 100% carry-over. Regulations, customer requirements and of course, costs, make a huge difference. For instance, the grade of steel can differ between the two continents.

http://www.caranddriver.com/feature...e-free-trade-agreement-is-a-good-idea-feature

XuperXero

FYI Euro pedals are slip on. I've removed mine a few times for cleaning. I'm guessing the NA pedals may be slip on too, the base should be the same.

I don't think those euro pedals are offered anymore. The latest ones I have seen since I think from early this year have the same pedals as the USDM... I have the old pedals be interested to see if I can order the same set again considering my car came with them.

Sorry to bump this from the dead but it didn't look like there was ever real confirmation. The ford accessories pedal pads, that may or may not be the same part as the earlier Euro FiST pedal covers, do not fit in our USDM FiSTs. Our pedals aren't slip on covers at all, they're actually just the structure of the pedal. I was really hoping these would fit since they match my dead pedal perfectly.