Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wing risers fading.

Trader history for DAPR (0)

jeff

2000 Post Club
Krug, any time you're down here hit me up and I'd love to hang out for sure, coffee/beer/your drink of choice on me, we'll detail your car or do whatever, I love that stuff. Aaron aka Typhoon dropped by a few months ago and unfortunately it was in the middle of a family reunion but if it hadn't been I am sure we would have been shooting squirrels on my back porch and discussing 80s B movies into the evening.

There are people freezing to death up north as I type this, I have military friends in the Middle East desert right now away from their newborn kids, there are retarded orphans in Ukraine who sit in the same dirty diaper all day because nobody is there to change them, I visit these places every year and within 20 seconds of entering the building I'm holding these kids in my arms and have their blood and shit all over me. Life sucks much of the time and when there are bright spots we should appreciate them, and in my humble opinion much of the stuff we stress out about is first world problems and in the grand scope of things I'm on a mission to be less self-important even if someone does me wrong. Could be way worse.

Anyway rant over, my point in offering the steak/beer is to try to brighten up someone's day with some kindness, I've seen some horrible crap in my life and we need to be kind to one another and quick to forgive wrongs and drop our grudges and not take life so seriously.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
That's deep but you are spot on. We definitely take life too serious and forget we are just a rock orbiting a giant fireball. Sometimes when I'm having a bad day, or I'm just struggling at work I think about some wild animal and how determine they are to get something done no matter what. I complain about my back hurting and somewhere there's some lion taking on a herd of hyenas for its pride.
That's really cool what you do and it's a shame that those things even happen. We should definitely do better as a species.

We all have a soft spot. I have a huge soft spot for animals, and nature. We have the ability to care for this world, and all living things people and animals.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk