Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Would you swap up to a new Fist?

ROCKYFiestta

i got my 14 for 8k with 28k on it so i would keep the car i got. only thing i really want is the leather seats, but not having to make payments i am sure i will find a set one day. (hate to feel like smeagel from loftr hoping somebody crashes their car so i can harvest their seats muahahhaha)[biggrin][shhh]

Dpro

6000 Post Club
i got my 14 for 8k with 28k on it so i would keep the car i got. only thing i really want is the leather seats, but not having to make payments i am sure i will find a set one day. (hate to feel like smeagel from loftr hoping somebody crashes their car so i can harvest their seats muahahhaha)[biggrin][shhh]
Was it Salvage title? Cause that is like salvage title cheap.

DangerMouse

I have thought about it.

If I could get in white with molton orange recaro, no sunroof, black wheels and red calipers. That's what I wanted but couldn't find.

I ended up with magnetic, molton orange recaro, sunroof, silver wheels and plain calipers. The MO seats were a must have.

Why do you have to put these thoughts in my head!

I’m considering adding a used SE... IB5...

To beat, I mean, save the FiST some beating..

Sent from my iPhone using Glue and macaroni

ROCKYFiestta

it is called a branded title here in colorado we also have salvage difference is the amount of repairs done branded can be insured fully since it has been fully restored and passes a inspection by state popo.