Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Short shift kit throw comparison

redmoe

Hey All

I made a quick video measuring and comparing the 3rd to 4th gear throw of the stock attachment point, the Mojo bracket and the Mountune bracket:

[video=youtube;qTxlqPW-agw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTxlqPW-agw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Hope this can help some folks when choosing a kit.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
This is good!
Maybe Pirite could measure the VUDU or whoosh to see where it lands in comparison to your tested kits? [MENTION=8338]pirite[/MENTION]

This is good!
Maybe Pirite could measure the VUDU or whoosh to see where it lands in comparison to your tested kits? [MENTION=8338]pirite[/MENTION]
yeah i could make that happen. wont be tomorrow though.
going in for warranty work [}(]

OP
R

redmoe

Thread Starter #6
yeah i could make that happen. wont be tomorrow though.
going in for warranty work [}(]
Please make sure you use the same method and measure points to try and keep it consistent. Obviously best would be a stock measurement as well but I doubt you will want to take it apart lol.

I just wanted to say thank you so much for this. I really wanted to find a shift kit that made the R,1,3,5 shifts closer to me. Everything I noticed was just moving 2,4,6 further away. Looks like Mountune is what I'm after.