Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DeltaStyling S-R Fiesta front splitter is now available

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

should have shipped with them
check the bubble wrap they usually have them wrapped up in a small roll and taped where you would not look for them
self tappers with a large head will work if they really are missing - I'll post a pic of the screw to give you an idea

The wrap and box doesn't appear to contain the screws. 3/4 self tapped is the way to go?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #22
should have shipped with them
check the bubble wrap they usually have them wrapped up in a small roll and taped where you would not look for them
self tappers with a large head will work if they really are missing - I'll post a pic of the screw to give you an idea

The wrap and box doesn't appear to contain the screws. 3/4 self tapped is the way to go?
I hate to say it but I found a larger head and better option than supplied by Delta same length
Dorman 961-215D
and it's Black
I picked mine up at O'Reilly's

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #24
Information available on windtunnel testing, CFD, etc?
DeltaStyling develops parts to enhance the exterior look of the Fiesta ST180. These parts are not race parts being used in WRC or other forms of competition

Have you seen this data for any other Fiesta body part that is retailed for the Fiesta ST180?

the duke

DeltaStyling develops parts to enhance the exterior look of the Fiesta ST180. These parts are not race parts being used in WRC or other forms of competition

Have you seen this data for any other Fiesta body part that is retailed for the Fiesta ST180?
Which is precisely why I'm asking.

We are proud to offer yet another outstanding product from our UK partner DeltaStyling

The Fiesta ST front splitter

KEY FEATURES
Brand New Delta S-R Front Splitter from DeltaStyling®
Hand-Made Unique Design - One of a kind design
Easy Screw Fit
Over 15 Mounting Points for Strength
Ideal for Track Days
Enhances Downforce
Asthetically Pleasing
Available in Ford Race Red or Gloss Black

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
This front splitter, for the Ford Fiesta ST Mk7.5, has been specially designed in house, and is completely custom built; there is no other like it on the market.

It is manufactured in the UK and supplied to whoosh motorsports llc, our exclusive USA distributor.

This splitter is made out of high quality fiberglass using the latest laminating techniques to ensure superb quality.

It comes in a gloss black finish as standard or for an additional supplement you can have this splitter in the Ford Race Red (gloss).

The Delta S-R front splitter has been designed to increase downforce of the car and enhance the appearance of the Fiesta ST.

There are 15 screw points connecting the splitter to the front bumper, this provides incredible strength making the splitter ideal for race days on the track.

This new Delta S-R Front Splitter is compatible with Ford Fiesta Mk7.5 ST models from late 2014 to current.

We have just taken delivery of this great splitter and are in the process of fitting it to our shop car. Pre-Orders are open on our site. Let us know if there are any questons

Link to product on our site >>>>>
https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/2014-deltastyling-delta-s-r-front-splitter-pre-order?variant=12718343323711
Without any data that is merely conjecture.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #28
DeltaStyling complete "low line" kit will be up on the site

We just confirmed fitment of the side splitters on the US Fiesta and the rear spats are on the way!

what a great kit from DeltaStyling....we knew this company would bring the goods early on[like]

Erick_V

Any word of a rear diffuser to go with the spats? I've had my eye on the front lip/side skirts since you first put them on the site lol

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #30
Any word of a rear diffuser to go with the spats? I've had my eye on the front lip/side skirts since you first put them on the site lol
the rear spats will probably be it
If they made a diffuser it would not fit our bumper / same issue with the TRC etc from the UK. I'd have to send them a US rear bumper for them to develop a diffuser which I'm not certain will happen