Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wanted: FiST Recaro seats can offer swap for standard seats with 5k miles

Trader history for OneFord (0)

Any color is good
Price can be negotiable on swap or condition of Recaros
Location is Metro Detroit Michigan

Configurations are negotiable: Driver seat only, Drivers and Passenger, Drivers\Passenger and rear.

Also I will paying for shipping if that makes sense.

My original 2015 FiST had Recaros but I had a strange water leak and got into a new 2017 FiST for a decent price however it didn't have Recaros and now I hate my life.

Thanks!

There’s a fist and focus classifieds group on Facebook with some seats on it as of a few days ago. I’ll see if i can find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any color is good
Price can be negotiable on swap or condition of Recaros
Location is Metro Detroit Michigan

Configurations are negotiable: Driver seat only, Drivers and Passenger, Drivers\Passenger and rear.

Also I will paying for shipping if that makes sense.

My original 2015 FiST had Recaros but I had a strange water leak and got into a new 2017 FiST for a decent price however it didn't have Recaros and now I hate my life.

Thanks!
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/978045565709593/

Missouri, but if you really want them.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
I have a set of molten orange ones in my new fist. Not really loving the high seat height and thinking of trading for Clean base seats plus cash........ but not sure what they going for. Car has 1200
Miles on so they are in new as will prob get condition.

OP
OneFord
Thread Starter #5
I'm definitely interested. Looks like you are in Wisconsin so logistics wouldn't be too bad to meet.

Is there a way to PM on here?

OP
OneFord
Thread Starter #6
I have a set of molten orange ones in my new fist. Not really loving the high seat height and thinking of trading for Clean base seats plus cash........ but not sure what they going for. Car has 1200
Miles on so they are in new as will prob get condition.
I sent you a PM.

I have grey Recaros and am looking for molten orange. Maybe we can figure out a 3 way swap?

Not to muddy up the thread but I am looking for Recaros too. My base seats are heated so if someone does not want to lose that feature please consider. My seats are in like new condition [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OneFord
Thread Starter #12
Now I just need to figure out what parts to order for heater switches and wires...