Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2015 Ford FIESTA ST - 11,250 miles - $9900.00 - Madison Wisconsin

Trader history for vid (0)

vid

2015 FORD FIESTA ST - ONLY 11,250 MILES SOLD
Reluctantly selling my Fiesta because I haven't driven it much. Purchased the car a little over two years ago, but have only put on 2,700 miles during that time. The car is completely stock other than a COBB transmission mount. Has been stored during winters.
The car DRIVES, RUNS and LOOKS great!
It is a very fun and engaging automobile.
At the $9,900.00 price, the Fiesta comes with summer tires 2-Dunlop Direzz Z11 with 250 miles on them and 2-stock Bridgestone Potenza on stock ST wheels. It also has a set of almost new Michelin Pilot Sport tires on stock ST wheels.
The Fiesta comes with a REBUILT title due to a fresh water flood approximately 3 years ago. In the 2 1/2 years that I've owned it there has been zero electrical problems.
I would be happy to take it to a local Madison mechanic for a buyers inspection.
Come and take a look to see how nice this car is.
HERE IS A LINK to my Craigslist Ad with photos: https://madison.craigslist.org/cto/d/2015-ford-fiesta-stmiles/6670354955.html
Contact me here, or call six 0 eight-335-1767 or email me direct: shop@atomicinteriors.net

Attachments

Last edited:
To save others some time - yes, the title is rebuilt. That is why the price is so low. If I had to guess based on the pics, something on the front-end as the gap between the hood and bumper looks wider than usual.

I'm sure it is fine and all - but for a clean title I'd be driving to WI to pick this up for under $10k. GLWS though - will make a great track/autox car for the price.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
I have seen this car in person in past. It’s pretty clean. It did look like bumper was replaced or painted at some point. My buddy wanted to buy it back then but seller never called him. At that time he was only thinking about selling though.

Glws

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
To save others some time - yes, the title is rebuilt. That is why the price is so low. If I had to guess based on the pics, something on the front-end as the gap between the hood and bumper looks wider than usual.

I'm sure it is fine and all - but for a clean title I'd be driving to WI to pick this up for under $10k. GLWS though - will make a great track/autox car for the price.

Why should we believe you? The owner says it has a rebuilt title due to a flood. but in your expert opinion based on photos, we should believe you instead?

Why should we believe you? The owner says it has a rebuilt title due to a flood. but in your expert opinion based on photos, we should believe you instead?
You are kidding right? Please tell me I just missed the sarcasm. Because yeah, I definitely said I'm an expert and that my statement is fact. Look, I said it right there:

"If I had to guess based on the pics, something on the front-end as the gap between the hood and bumper looks wider than usual."

I posted that before OP edited his post to add the bit about the rebuilt title. The poster who has actually seen the damn car mentions the gap looked a little big as well. But yep, definitely feel free to take a shit all over my observations. I'll cry myself to sleep tonight.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Well, you do sound upset. [rofl]

Btw the poster never said anything about fender gap. All they mentioned was the bumper looked like it was replaced or painted. Bad day, huh? lol

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
And also if still the same owner it’s an older gentleman and not some kid. Didn’t really see and signs of water damage or stink. If remember right it had a ding on rear 1/4. But in the end it seemed like good car. Like said my buddy wanted it.