Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Geralds Tire.

Hello. I just left Geralds tire. My 2016 had 32,500 on the Bridgestone Potenzas. I bought 4 new tires. Mile Star MS932 all season installed. $385 out the door. Has anyone had any experience with these tires ? It looks like they are 50,000 mile tires.

Jerickson88

I considered them on eBay but ended up buying some federals because the seller I was going to buy from had a reputation for selling thing they didn’t have in stock. I’d have no issue running them.

I put new tires on around 26k.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
They sound like All-seasons?

My OG Bridgestones lasted me like 26k, then I picked up Federal 595ss in 215/40/17.

Did you buy stock 205/40/17s?

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

OP
E
Thread Starter #5
The mile star ms932 sport is listed as an all season. The description says performance touring. Size P 205 40 17. Initially I went to firestone. They didn't have tires in this size. I headed over to tread quarters. They would have to order tires. Probably next day. I called Geralds. They said they keep the mile star tires in 205 40 17 in stock regularly. Said they are decent tires. So I headed to Geralds. Long wait. About 4 hours.

Jerickson88

The mile star ms932 sport is listed as an all season. The description says performance touring. Size P 205 40 17. Initially I went to firestone. They didn't have tires in this size. I headed over to tread quarters. They would have to order tires. Probably next day. I called Geralds. They said they keep the mile star tires in 205 40 17 in stock regularly. Said they are decent tires. So I headed to Geralds. Long wait. About 4 hours.

I went to a Tire engineers and they scratched a skirt, all 4 wheels and used the wrong size socket on my lug nuts. I called and flipped out. They offered to make it right, and I basically told them to go to hell bc there was no way I’d let them ever touch my car again.

OP
E
Thread Starter #7
Oh wow. Sorry to hear about that. I don't think I would let them touch my car again either.

Jerickson88

Oh wow. Sorry to hear about that. I don't think I would let them touch my car again either.
Keep us updated on the milestars bc I’m going to order wheels and probably put the new federals on them and get the milestars for the stock wheels.

I am always interested in saving a buck or two!

And this shop came highly recommended..