Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

headlights on home page

ROCKYFiestta

ive been looking for those headlights on the car shown on the homepage any direction would be greatly appreciated
my d/s headlight needs replaced the brackets are shitty and i may as well replace the pair while im at it.

cxwrench

Your link takes me to Walmarts site in general, the headlight bulb page in particular. What site are you actually talking about?

KKaWing

I assume it's the forum's "home" page? The lights on the blue one is for the new MK8, can't fit. The one on the grey ST200 are the euro lights, Whoosh Motorsports have legit Ford OEM ones, eBay and the like for Depo / aftermarket "oem" replicas (just make sure it's for LHD for the correct beam pattern).

OP
ROCKYFiestta

ROCKYFiestta

Thread Starter #4
yeah found the depot ones on amazon ill prob just get stock replacements was hoping for something fancier like those on the forum homepage, i guess very wishful thinking on my part. Just thought there would be more options since the car has been out a few years.