Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2015 Ford Fiesta ST black, Recaros, Moonroof, ~57,000 miles, stock, $13,900.

Trader history for epunhold (0)

epunhold

Hey, I have a 2015 Fiesta ST for sale for $13,900. I bought the car in March 2017 with 27,000 miles. Car currently has 55,900 miles, but will continue to go up as it is my daily driver. It was a off lease car that I bought from Ford thru my local dealer. It is Black, Recaro package, Moonroof. Also comes with the Ford Rubber Fiesta ST floor mats and hatch opening liner. It is stock. The tires are Firestone Indy 500s with approximately 14,000 miles on them and are good. All 4 brake rotors and Ford Ceramic brake pads were done about 4000 miles ago. Mechanically and body, the car is great with no damage. I have not had any body damage done since I've had it and it did not appear to have any damage when I bought it. The front of the car does have some typical rock chips, there is a little curb rash on the lower right bumper cover underneath the fog light area. The wheels do have some scratches. The car has not been raced or autocrossed since I have had it. I've owned many Mustangs since 1992, from 65 coupes, up to 2007, and this car is more fun to drive than all of the cars I have had except one. These are great, fun, economical cars. Unfortunately, the car is a luxury that I do not need any more. If interested, the car is located in central IL. There is a loan on the car at my local bank, so that would have to be paid off before the title is released. Let me know if you have any questions. I do have more photos or I can send you photos of anything else you might want to see. Thanks.

Ernie

Attachments