Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

For Sale: Team Dynamics PR 1.2 15x7 42 mm offset 4x108 Anthracite wheels with RE11A 205/50-15 tires

Trader history for meFiSTo (1)

meFiSTo

SOLD! For Sale: Team Dynamics PR 1.2 15x7 42 mm offset 4x108 Anthracite wheels with RE11A 205/50-15 tires

SOLD!

These wheels are a little dirty from brake dust, but otherwise are in great shape. In the images below, there are a couple of what look like scratches, but those are just smudges. No road rash whatsoever. Tires have thousands of miles left. Some track-related wear, but perfectly serviceable.

Why am I selling them: To free up space in the garage. I'm changing the role of this car to be my daily driver and MAYBE occasional AutoX car. RS moves into track role and becomes our alternative daily driver. I don't need 3 sets of wheels for the Fiesta.

Product Description:

What: Team Dynamics PR 1.2 wheels
Size: 15x7 with 63.4 mm hub bore (hubcentric)
Offset: 42 mm
Bolt Pattern: 4x108
Color: Anthracite
Tires: Bridgestone RE11A in 205/50-15
TPMS: Included/installed
Use: Principally summer street wheels that served as backup track day wheels until I got my 15x8s.

Price:
$650 plus shipping. I prefer a local sale if possible. I shipped my matte black TD 1.2 track wheels, but the buyer had an account with UPS that made the cost reasonable. Retail shipping cost is prohibitive.

Shipping Details:
Ships from Redmond/Woodinville, WA area (98052)

Contact Information:
mysvtftoy@gmail.com

Last edited:
May be a good idea to post the date codes on those tires. The RE11A is a great tire but has been superseded by the RE71R. RE11As are actually much better on the track and handle temps a lot better than the RE71R. Good tires just may be getting a hair old.

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #4
That's a great point. Here's the date code on one:

That would be the 42nd week of 2014 -- end of September 2014.

They are obviously not new, but have been stored off the car in the garage for most of their life. I generally drive on my stock wheels with all season tires on them.

I think these have a ton of life in them. I just don't drive the car enough (in any setting) to warrant this extra set. They'd make fine daily summer or drive-to-track/daily drivers.

Nice wheels, I'm sure you'll have no problem finding a buyer!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #9
Yes, still for sale.

36 lbs.

Thanks for asking.

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #10
Sale pending

Update: Oops. Apparently not. Sale no longer pending. I'll delete this post in a bit.

Last edited: