Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Depo racing Intercooler 319.00 plus fiesta forum 5% code

Trader history for Depo Racing (0)

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Made in Taiwan just like a lot of high end products. Specialized, Trek Giant mountain bikes etc. Like , half the parts in your car are made in Asia somewhere. My depo intercooler is on the fastest focus ST /RS in the world, heck it may be on the fastest Fiesta, I just wasn't told yet, lol. I have been with this manufacturer for 10 years starting with the Evo X (pump gas world record 1/4). I have always made low cost but top quality intercoolers. I have the internal and external fin material, fin type and density just right. All the big names have been trying to put it down for years trying to keep people paying double but the Dyno does not lie and the customers posts spread the news. Sometimes cheap may mean garbage, that's for sure, a customer opened a CXracing intercooler for a gencoupe once and it had basically no internal fins at all,lol.
Since you "went there", are you saying those other two guys who sell the same IC are basically reselling yours? LOL... Just saying, didn't know that was your design? And didn't know it was Taiwain either, been led to believe they were Mainland but who cares if it's good quality anyway... But thanks for keeping prices down, these IC's are a great value! What is the forum discount code anyway?