Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone Use The Baja Designs Squadron Sports Driving/Fog lights?

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
^^^Your inspection shop does not fail you for yellow/amber lenses/bulbs (Pa. MVA law) yes, even in fogs??
Nope, never had an issue over the last four years. All the vehicles I have owned in PA have had amber fog lights. I think we have had this conversation before though...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Nope, never had an issue over the last four years. All the vehicles I have owned in PA have had amber fog lights. I think we have had this conversation before though...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes, we have, but I am still perplexed as to WHY my inspection shop keeps telling me that they WILL FAIL me with amber/yellow lenses or bulbs.

Next time I go by there I am going to ask them to SHOW ME the MVA statutes spelling this out. ;)

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yes, we have, but I am still perplexed as to WHY my inspection shop keeps telling me that they WILL FAIL me with amber/yellow lenses or bulbs.

Next time I go by there I am going to ask them to SHOW ME the MVA statutes spelling this out. ;)
You’re wasting your time. Find another shop. There are dozens of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk