Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Custom Uprights

I never looked at their fees, in comparison to Timo's school. What do they get for a 2/4/5 day course, and is it dependent on which cars you want to drive there, like O'Neil's??

I did not notice this AT ALL while working the stages at NEFR (but I was using 195/60-15 XL rated, winter tires).
http://www.dirtfish.com/our-programs/driving-programs/

Not cheap, but the cars are theirs.

Most of my Fiesta gravel experience was with my IB5 SES on KWs with 195-50-16 OEM Hankook pure iron rubber! Plus, since the car needed to get me to work everyday, I stuck to better than Rally surfaces. Same surface in winter on 185-65-15 Altimax Arctics, fuuuuuun! That 120hp Fiesta was really fun at 8/10ths, the ST at 8/10ths is almost too fast for me yet, plus it has a glass hole in its roof...

Any hoo! A bit back on track, lots of good driving schools out there! Training plus talent, followed distantly by car.

I still can’t left foot brake... ugh...

Sent from my iPhone using Glue and macaroni