Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anybody use hail protection other than a garage?

I'm curious if anybody uses hail protection other than a garage. Out to the west of me they got hail this morning, but we're supposed to get more storms tonight and its got me nervous. I've read up on the Hail Protector, but they're sold out for the next 4 weeks unfortunately.

Hail Protector? I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. But to more clearly answer your question, when we are fortunate enough to have forewarning of an impending hail storm, we put packing blankets attached with ratchet straps all around the car - works like a charm! :) The C6Z and my wife's F150 stay in the garage!

OP
hot_hatch
Thread Starter #4
Look them up! www.hailprotector.com, they're pretty sweet and would be great if you're at work or don't have a garage. For our ST's they're $300. They can even protect the car from a 5 pound medicine ball dropped from 72 feet!