Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Does whoosh have a physical storefront?

Trader history for Clint Beastwood (2)

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
i.e. is there a physical location one could go to to pick up parts/orders if so inclined?
Just wondering, sometimes it's neat to go check stuff out :D

Though it'd probably wind up like an Ikea trip, i.e. "I only need a pair of headlights" turning into "well intercoolers are on sale and the turbo kits are pretty reasonable..." hehe

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I tried the same when he was in pa... sadly the answer was no then.
I was going to do the same (or at least pick up the parts I ordered from him), until he told me that there was no actual store front.
Susquehanna Motorsports is in the same town Ron was, so I could have gone there as well, at the same time (NOT sure that they have a store front either [dunno]).

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
i.e. is there a physical location one could go to to pick up parts/orders if so inclined?
That would be a pretty decent length road trip, although I know that many 'degenerate' gamblers do it every weekend (or more) almost as a 'compulsive commute' from SoCal.

OP
Clint Beastwood

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
That would be a pretty decent length road trip, although I know that many 'degenerate' gamblers do it every weekend (or more) almost as a 'compulsive commute' from SoCal.

I was thinking it would get me out of the house during wife’s book club meeting lol