Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How much boost are you running?

As simple as the title implies:

Please post your peak boost with supporting mods:

Mods in my signature, peak ~25psi
Pre-MRX turbo peak (STG III) ~23.5psi

A7xogg

peak, 24.5 psi. hold 22psi from 2600-4k then slowly tapers off to 16psi by 6500rpm. most of the tapering is after 5500rpm. i have seen 20 psi at 5k plently of times

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Shit, I barely ever break 21 on ots st 3 tune. One time I mean one time I hit 22.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Currently running ZERO lbs. Of boost....thanks ATP for forgetting a clamp and saying a 2.75 tube will fit into a 3 inch coupler....NOT...but I am running 15lbs through this little Aero dynamic cement block.... finally washed it since two years ago.....alittle foam party action and tried out my Griots wash bucket on wheels!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Currently running ZERO lbs. Of boost....thanks ATP for forgetting a clamp and saying a 2.75 tube will fit into a 3 inch coupler....NOT...but I am running 15lbs through this little Aero dynamic cement block.... finally washed it since two years ago.....alittle foam party action and tried out my Griots wash bucket on wheels!

Oh I love those bricks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Those look like 2003ish C5 Vette wheels. Very nice
Yeap dems are wagon wheels....OE not knockoffs either took me forever to accumulate 2 sets and split them to get 17s and the sell the 18s.

Jerickson88

Yeap dems are wagon wheels....OE not knockoffs either took me forever to accumulate 2 sets and split them to get 17s and the sell the 18s.

I had Alcoa c5 z06 on a Camaro. Apparently they were a hard set to find as well.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Oh that will never be a problem....Its been through 3 relationships over the course of a decade. Its just like my Dog....its always happy to see me! As my father told me..."Don't ever get rid of your prized possession/ Automobile at the request of a women....t will be the biggest mistake of your life!'.... coming from a man who got rid of a Austin Healy for a Vega at my mothers request! [spank]

Oh that will never be a problem....Its been through 3 relationships over the course of a decade. Its just like my Dog....its always happy to see me! As my father told me..."Don't ever get rid of your prized possession/ Automobile at the request of a women....t will be the biggest mistake of your life!'.... coming from a man who got rid of a Austin Healy for a Vega at my mothers request! [spank]
Cars can be a vessel for our soul and creativity. Anyone who asks for you to part with a portion of your soul does not likely have good intentions.

Back to the subject:
Dizzy stage 1 e30, 3" MBRP catback and ST200 airbox w/ ramair filter. - - 26.5 psi

OP
FiSTicuffs
Thread Starter #20
Thank you for the answer. Does this raise your WG duty cycle at all?