Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

'14 Oxford White ST: Panda

Yeeeep, my car runs like a rocket ship at night but pulls timing sometimes in 80-90+ degree heat a mile high

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #42
Yep figured so. Whatevs. Low end seems nice and peppy now. Def gets up and goes.

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #43
Redline shift boot is in. Dash will get ripped apart for that soon.

-Ordered the Injen intake. Tired of waiting on cobb and when i see Cobb's price i am sure i will be happy i went with the $213 Injen :)

Pics when it goes in. Car has 1900mi on it now. Great fun. Might do the muffler delete soon too :)

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #45
Redline Goods leather shift boot with white stitching. this is what it should have been shipped with! 30min and easy install. Looks so much nicer than that POS vinyl abomination! what a joke. I will get more pics in the morning :)

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
That looks way better, I plan on getting the same one but with Red stitching.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
That does look great. I wasn't sure if white or silver stitching would match the seat stitching the best, but now that I know it's white I'll be ordering shortly!

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #49
Injen intake is in. I really love the design and install. 45min, cake job. I didnt install the right most heat/watershield bolt, and i knocked off the paint on the piping connectors. This car is really easy to mod!

Cruisin IAT is 10-12 above ambiant. Throttle response is def improved and yhe higer RPM's 3-5k have more punch. noise is awesome! I did leave the symposer on. Disconnected was just too quiet.....until I do exhaust work.

imgurl

adult imageurl=http://postimg.org/image/pv4woumr1/full/]
[/url]
screenshot windows 7

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #50
Well i just cracked 3k miles. I pulled the PCV line and there is oil in it. I will be doing a dump tube and capping the inlet until i get a catch can. Done with ruining my intake tract.

I will have pics of some bronzy wheels on ome side of the car tonite. I am testing something new :). Also, im gonna unhook the catback and see what it sounds like.....gonna be picking a catback soon and i wanna see what a straight pipe would be vs mbrp with a muffler. Just been enjoying the go cart!

Harvick

1000 Post Club
I would love to hear what the MBRP is going to sound like.

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #52
Yeah id sure like a damn audio clip! Might just buy it anyways. $499 for ss works for me. Injen males good stuff but gains are quite small.

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #53
-I gotta get the correct color paint for the test wheels today.

-first oil change done @ 3245. That oil filter......it took me 3hrs to do an oil change. I ended up crushing the thing with the oil wrench and using a screwdriver punched through both sides like a handle to loosen it. REDICULOUS!!!

-debating on doing a fmic and a muffler delete over a catback. The fmic is stifling this turbo with heatsoak.

I just died, went to Heaven, saw St. Peter who said my work wasn't done, went down, got hit by a tractor-trailer, died again and went to Heaven.

SO. CLEAN.

Want second photo as 1280px wallpaper please.

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #57
Thx guys! They are reps from wheelmax, circa 2007. Still have em. EXEL F-1. 17X7, ET42.

they are from my SVTF days lol. I love em. I can get you a bigger pic. They were taken in RAW.

Oh, i have some new goodies for the car. Just came in. Stay tuned.....

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #59
I haven't swapped yet. I am going to run the stock tires. these are the same as stock size on them now. my old tires that hold air.

what's in the boxxxxx?!

BOOOYA! Straight from ford in a gloss black plastic :)

(anyone ever watch "heat" with Pacino/Deniro/Kilmer? if you did, you might notice something in the pic LOL)