Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

'14 Oxford White ST: Panda

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #61
They should look familier.....3 are Joe's (AvengerC4 on FF) and one is from Red.

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #63
soooooo, nothing much new here. I removed the ST badges. front will go white, rear will go black, eventually. I'm rolling around de-badged, and noooobody knows WTF this car is haha.

My younger bro just picked up a 2014 5.0 with the track pack.....and I now have found the hood vents I want on my car. I am going to get part numbers and see what the price of these bad boys is. I WANT these. bad.

http://www.stangmods.com/2013-Mustang-OEM-Hood-Vents-sold-in-pairs-p/2303.htm

What a coincidence. ^. I went from a 14 Fiesta ST oxford white to a 14 GT in oxford white with a trackpack!

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #65
The new 5.0's are so nice. Love the recaros! Got tuem stangs a lil euro seating! Haha. Im not a big stang driver but they are nice cars.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
soooooo, nothing much new here. I removed the ST badges. front will go white, rear will go black, eventually. I'm rolling around de-badged, and noooobody knows WTF this car is haha.

My younger bro just picked up a 2014 5.0 with the track pack.....and I now have found the hood vents I want on my car. I am going to get part numbers and see what the price of these bad boys is. I WANT these. bad.

http://www.stangmods.com/2013-Mustang-OEM-Hood-Vents-sold-in-pairs-p/2303.htm

I prefers the look of the '14 over the '15.

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #68
finally got my Levels banner. horrid shipping time and took two orders to get what I wanted. never again. tisk tisk.

cxwrench

I haven't swapped yet. I am going to run the stock tires. these are the same as stock size on them now. my old tires that hold air.

what's in the boxxxxx?!

(anyone ever watch "heat" with Pacino/Deniro/Kilmer? if you did, you might notice something in the pic LOL)
I have a carry handle like that on my 15-22 sometimes. What's yours?

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #73
Nov 3 the car goes in for repairs from the deer hit.

Oil changed @ 7700mi...i was a lil late.

I chopped off thw muffler today....excellent choice. Decel pops and backfires when you downshift after a pull. Great full sound. Getting a tip and exhaust is done.

Just some updates :)

FocusMike

Ouch! Was it bad?

Nov 3 the car goes in for repairs from the deer hit.

Oil changed @ 7700mi...i was a lil late.

I chopped off thw muffler today....excellent choice. Decel pops and backfires when you downshift after a pull. Great full sound. Getting a tip and exhaust is done.

Just some updates :)

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #76

free adult image hosting

Car is back. Looks awesome. No more holes in my bumper too!!! They did a great job. Looks oem.

I also finished the muffler delete with a 4" tip. Sounds awesome and loud. Rally style tip. Exhaust is done until warranty is gone.

Next up:
-mountune sport springs (matched to stock shocks is a plus)
-i need a sub and amp install...soon....
-black mustang hood vents
-winter wheels and tires. I need these done as snow is coming soon.

9k miles already! Love this car.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club

free adult image hosting

Car is back. Looks awesome. No more holes in my bumper too!!! They did a great job. Looks oem.

I also finished the muffler delete with a 4" tip. Sounds awesome and loud. Rally style tip. Exhaust is done until warranty is gone.

Next up:
-mountune sport springs (matched to stock shocks is a plus)
-i need a sub and amp install...soon....
-black mustang hood vents
-winter wheels and tires. I need these done as snow is coming soon.

9k miles already! Love this car.
Pics of exhaust tip? And what are to saying about the mountune springs? They're comparable to stock?

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #79
I will have to dig up pics. Wasnt really visible.

Mountune lowers the car 1.1f .8r and they were made for the stock shocks. Same ones they use in europe for the mp215 style factory cars. Also the front is linear and the rear is linear stype with dead coils on it so its better for performance. H&r and eibach are progressive and the rate changes. I just want an oem approved drop.

The tip looks great. I tried to upload pics and it kept failing. I will try again.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I will have to dig up pics. Wasnt really visible.

Mountune lowers the car 1.1f .8r and they were made for the stock shocks. Same ones they use in europe for the mp215 style factory cars. Also the front is linear and the rear is linear stype with dead coils on it so its better for performance. H&r and eibach are progressive and the rate changes. I just want an oem approved drop.

The tip looks great. I tried to upload pics and it kept failing. I will try again.
Mountune springs are made to work with stock shocks? I didn't know that. That's awesome. Definitely might work into those then.