Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

COBB Stage 3 - Track Use

Does anyone have any feedback or run the COBB stage 3 package on the track (road racing)?

I like how you can strip and then ceramic coat the CAI and inter-cooler piping, along with the down pipe to help with heat at the track.

kevinatfms

Youre not going to gain much coating the downpipe and charge pipes. Look at a larger radiator, oil cooler and maybe some hood venting.

Siestarider

I have run Cobb S3 for years, whenever I was not blowing up C39's, very reliable tune for stock turbo. It was the extra juice from S3 that led me to install an LSD, the torque digging out of slow corners revealed the nannies you cannot turn off, LSD cured the problem. Of course, more opportunities to spend more open up once that problem is overcome.

So beware, more torque for low $ can lead to spending big $ to make it most useful.