Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pro Alloy Competition Intercooler installed pics - whoosh motorsports shop car

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
For your viewing pleasure

We are working on the details with Pro Alloy needed to fit this to your US spec Fiesta as it is not 100% bolt on but it's very close
Also keep in mind this is a competition set up. Meaning the crash bar brackets and crash bar itself are made of aluminum. Let me know if you have any questions.

The details on the intercooler can be found on our site - if you scroll down there is quite a bit of information about the set up
https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/pro-alloy-competition-spec-intercooler-kit-2014-fiesta-st

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
YIKES!! [ohcrap]

That is the intercooler to END ALL intercoolers!

Does it come with that alloy ducting/shroud, or did you add that yourself?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I will say that this thing Dwarfs the DHM intercooler everyone raves about that's for dam sho! I wonder how much of a pressure drop is across the core? [popcorn]

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Keep us posted as to the modifications necessary. Do you know if they eventually intend on making a steel crash-bar variant for those who daily drive theirs? (of course it will be labeled for "off road use only")

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #7
YIKES!! [ohcrap]

That is the intercooler to END ALL intercoolers!

Does it come with that alloy ducting/shroud, or did you add that yourself?
I didn't change a thing
other than trimming the front bumper, removing a lot of factory parts, and making mounts for the air bag sensors

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #8
Keep us posted as to the modifications necessary. Do you know if they eventually intend on making a steel crash-bar variant for those who daily drive theirs? (of course it will be labeled for "off road use only")
we have some DHM inspired parts coming out that will be very affordable for everyone
I really like the UK go fast parts which is why I went this direction with the Pro Alloy Competition FMIC
it's the shop car and it's a show piece really....as said in the other thread, I have no thoughts that this will sell like we move cp-e, whoosh, J-lines or other coolers

Pro Alloy doesn't have plans to make versions of this other than a few modifications to make US owners fit this w/o cutting and drilling so my small sacrifice is time and money well spent even if the end user doesn't acquire it through my site. I'll just smile and know I put in the work [thumb]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #9
Jesus. Time to just go air/water lol
it's really not as crazy as you'd think
the whole set up is super light and the core is tube & fin

Everyone always says the quality is second to none for a part that they purchase
until you have one of these parts in-hand aside of all the others
not just pictures actually have the all the parts to compare

these parts are truly remarkable [ohcrap]