Welcome to Fiesta ST Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Senior Member 360 Rep Points
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points
    State
    OH
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Not much I would change, short of adding features and improving quality control... on second thought I'd reverse that order and put quality control first.

Ignoring feature additions, it's the uber thin, clear-coat. There's just no excuse there.

Auto-open for the sun roof, but no auto-close. So you have to sit there and hold it, to close it, and can only close it while the engine/ignition runs.

Heated mirror option is not available without purchasing the $3,000 Ricky seats.

I'll be surprised if the exhaust makes it five years without developing a rust hole. At just two years, lot of rust developing under the driver headlight rear-mount.

I've improved the very poor lighting via LED swap-outs.

Quote Originally Posted by koozy View Post
    ........ -rear windows don't go all the way down.
    This is very common among many vehicle designs. The rear wheel well is what chops window travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshyfresh6953 View Post
    - lock/unlock button only in center console - anyone in the back can only get out when I say so hahaha
    - everytime I turn on the car, it automatically plays AM 600 (I often listen to music via USB thumb drive)
    Child safety locks?
    What version Sync? What size flash drive? exFAT or FAT32 file system? Try a different flash drive or reformat and reload existing one?

Quote Originally Posted by appst8 View Post
    I'm still bothered by the intermittent clunk-clunk when engaging/disengaging the clutch despite the half-shafts being replaced once already. My coping mechanism has been to crank up the stereo volume. a

I feel lucky that i've been able to mitigate nearly all paint damage with the clear film on the front-end and the occasional touch-up paint on the doors. The mudflaps nearly eliminated all rock chips on the sides.
    Someone clued me in that it's the Dual Mass Flywheel. https://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/...l=1#post315609
    2016 Ford Fiesta ST Kona Blue ; Engine, Suspension will remain untouched ; Southwest Ohio ; Winter: 215/45R17 Continental ; Seasonal: 205/40R17 Bridgestone

Senior Member 360 Rep Points
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points
    State
    OH
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Not much I would change, short of adding features and improving quality control... on second thought I'd reverse that order and put quality control first.

Ignoring feature additions, it's the uber thin, clear-coat. There's just no excuse there.

Auto-open for the sun roof, but no auto-close. So you have to sit there and hold it, to close it, and can only close it while the engine/ignition runs.

Heated mirror option is not available without purchasing the $3,000 Ricky seats.

I'll be surprised if the exhaust makes it five years without developing a rust hole. At just two years, lot of rust developing under the driver headlight rear-mount.

I've improved the very poor lighting via LED swap-outs.

Quote Originally Posted by koozy View Post
    ........ -rear windows don't go all the way down.
    This is very common among many vehicle designs. The rear wheel well is what chops window travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshyfresh6953 View Post
    - lock/unlock button only in center console - anyone in the back can only get out when I say so hahaha
    - everytime I turn on the car, it automatically plays AM 600 (I often listen to music via USB thumb drive)
    Child safety locks?
    What version Sync? What size flash drive? exFAT or FAT32 file system? Try a different flash drive or reformat and reload existing one?

Quote Originally Posted by appst8 View Post
    I'm still bothered by the intermittent clunk-clunk when engaging/disengaging the clutch despite the half-shafts being replaced once already. My coping mechanism has been to crank up the stereo volume. a

I feel lucky that i've been able to mitigate nearly all paint damage with the clear film on the front-end and the occasional touch-up paint on the doors. The mudflaps nearly eliminated all rock chips on the sides.
    Someone clued me in that it's the Dual Mass Flywheel. https://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/...l=1#post315609
    2016 Ford Fiesta ST Kona Blue ; Engine, Suspension will remain untouched ; Southwest Ohio ; Winter: 215/45R17 Continental ; Seasonal: 205/40R17 Bridgestone

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345