Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Side skirt options

I'm trying to find good options for side skirts. I know of vega motorworks and of rally innovations, however I am looking for something more along the lines of the maxton design side skirt made from ABS rather than metal. I see on amazon and ebay that there are carbon fiber options available, however I am trying to keep my budget small. Are there any US options available for ABS (or fiberglass)? Or does anyone know of a US-based vendor that sells items like maxton products (to avoid having to pay for international shipping to the States).

Maxton side skirt for reference:

https://www.karter.co.za/product/ford-fiesta-st180-maxton-design-side-skirt-diffuser/

Thanks!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
NOPE....just buy either from Vega or Rally.....look at it this way...if the get hit by anything it will be hard to break them....unlike ABS plastic...that's alittle iffy getting hit by debris...I have Vega one piece on the sides and a Rally innoivations 3 piece front air splitter and a Verus Rear splitter from Ron at whoosh! Gonna put them on here soon....after I get my Turbo install done! [woot]

Last edited:
OP
W
Thread Starter #3
Ah okay, that's what I figured. Would you mind posting up some pics of the vega 2-piece side skirts? That's probably the route I will take.

I was hoping Verus would produce some since their rear diffuser and hood vents are nice and I like their side splitters for the other vehicles.