Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Alternative fog light assemblies

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #61
Apologies, Dan. Didn't realize the original thread subject at hand. The Aliexpress units looks pretty decent! Good finds!
No worries, just like to cover all the bases, it was cool seeing the differences in those others as well! But yeah, surprised to see something that decent for the price, I'm sure even better can be had at the higher up price points and still be at half of what those premium ones cost, that are all manufactured in the same far east country of choice anyway, lol.

XanRules

So, hopefully you guys don't mind if I go back to "cheap alternatives" as I was originally intending when I started this thread, for those who are all about the DD and Morimoto's, feel free to ignore. :)

So AliExpress has some some surprisingly decent options starting as low as $25 for the entire assembly and LED's complete... there are even cheaper ones but these claim 2000lm output each side and look like could be at least "better than stock" for VERY cheap. When searching out there, sometimes it's easier to just use 2014 for the year Fiesta, no matter which year you actually have as they are all the same... or can try by using 3.5" or 89/90mm for the size on key words to search with or look for to confirm fitment... Since we use a very common size you can also search for a 2013 Mustang to get more results too, just some strategies for those who want to geek out and try to find lots of options before narrowing down.

These don't look bad at all for $24: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bui...RL-White-12V-High-Bright-For/32904459709.html

Not going to be as good as those $150+ ones, but again, likely decently better than stock for super cheap... Sinc eI have already invested in yellow Lamin-X, I'm going to get some 4300k bulbs to put in the factory housings to get a more true yellow color out of them.
I'd be surprised if they weren't comparable, tbh. Good find.

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #63
I'd be surprised if they weren't comparable, tbh. Good find.
heh, there's no way these I found are anywhere near as good as the DD or Morimoto, even the cherry-picked photos doesn't show the greatest beam pattern but still a good option for a cheap upgrade with some decent output over stock at least... looking at the ones that have a halo or other Z-like pattern for DRL and regular fog operation in one, but a lot of junk out there too.

ROCKYFiestta

clockwise lowers the diode dynamics and counterclockwise raises the beams upward.

sorry forgot to post this info i know somebody was asking