Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Intake compatibility with future turbo upgrade

Trader history for 2FiST2FoRS (0)

I'm looking to start modifying my fiesta. Plans are to upgrade the turbo next year. Will be continuing getting to know the car at stock to stage 3 power levels for now.

I am looking at the ST200 box, whoosh silicone induction hose, and crossover pipe. Would these be compatible with any of the aftermarket turbos? Particularly looking at the rt330 but not sure yet. Not a big deal if I have to replace the intake again down the line, just wanted to ask and learn.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
The upgrades you are proposing should be sufficient for just about any turbo configuration you can think of. There are not many gains to be had with intake changes unless you go crazy with it.

XanRules

Those will be just fine. If you go for a bigger turbo you may elect to get the larger turbo inlet (assuming the turbo you purchased doesn't have one already) but that's a great setup.