Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Osram D2S 66240 CBH on sale at TRS

V_2

I have been wanting to replace my 5500k Morimoto bulbs pretty much since I did my HID retrofit. Well, I just saw that the retrofit source has put Osram CBH bulbs on clearance for $100 a pair with free shipping. I've heard nothing but praise for these bulbs and the price can't be beat! So I pulled the trigger and ordered a set.

Here is the link for anyone else that might be interested. Just select CBH instead of the new CBA.

OP
V_2

V_2

Thread Starter #2
It's hard to tell from these pictures but the Osram(top) bulbs are soooooo much better than Morimoto(bottom). I turned brightness down in each pic to show the hotspots and reduce glare. You can see the Osram bulbs have much wider output and are only getting better as they break in. The pic here was taken after maybe 1.5 minutes of their first startup.

I tried my best to take both pics at the same spot in my driveway, but the car was about a foot to the left in the Osram pic.