Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pierce Bracing

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
I am on stock Springs and have never ever had clearance issues with my 6-point brace. The lowest point is in between the tires so it's very unrealistic for it to scrape except for maybe on a very severe jolt and bottoming out of the suspension. Speed bump and curbs and driveways, Etc are a complete non issue. I have had mine on for probably over 20,000 miles and it doesn't have a scratch on it.

my install was very easy as well. I did not have any hole alignment issues. It took me longer to get the car on 4 jack stands than it did to install the part LOL. My only issue was torquing the lower control arm bolts. On jack stands there just wasn't enough room for proper leverage. I had to put the car on ramps to get it higher off the ground.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Isn't ground clearance, depending on your ride height, an issue with the 6-point? Also, didn't it have hole alignment issues?
l scrape when pulling into my driveway on 205/40 but not on 215/45. No hole alignment issues when I installed.

I have the torsion bar installed...installed by itself and drove for about 600 miles. The car is definitely tighter and a slide is MUCH MUCH more controlled then without it.

I then installed the strut bar...really not a difference. Other than bumps in the road feel different now and like mentioned prior it did help with rattling in the dash.

6 point brace is on it's way from pierce now. I'll update you when I get it installed.

I installed the rear torsion brace, and liked the improvement in on the limit feel, but I was getting lots of clunks and groans from the rear. Tried tightening it, didn't really seem to help. The rest of the suspension is stock, save for Koni Yellows in the front and Bilsteins in the back. I took it off after autocross season.