Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Glendale, Los Feliz, Hollywood, Studio City, Echo Park, Burbank, Eaglerock

haha, nice list of goodies you have there. Must be hard not to fill up with E85 being so close to you. [cool]
Yeah 90% of the time I’m on the e30 tune, it’s just so much more powerful. Once in a while I don’t have time to hit up Pearson’s and I instantly regret it. That lack of traction tho...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #182
Sorry guys, I have a scheduling conflict and need to change the date.

Hope the following Sunday, May 5th is good with everyone.

I'd rather have one sooner than later so we can discuss possible drives for this summer, but the next few weekends with Easter and Mother's Day make it kind of tough. Hopefully Cinco De Mayo is okay for all.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Cinco De Mayo, we may only be able to get wavos rancheros or egg tacos for breakfast. LOL

Chips, salsa, and beer, we can have a party.

Last edited:

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Ok guys J Andretti aka Jose has offered the shop space at his work for a tech day this sat april 20th in Placentia aka Fullerton.

Lol for those not familar with the OC.

He has room to work on 3 cars .

He wants to put his springs in I was gonna come down after 12 and do my coilovers and whatnot. Want to hang see some stuff get done possibly do some stuff on your car? Seeing as once stuff is done on one car another could pull in.

Figured We would post it. Probably get food as well!

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Ok guys J Andretti aka Jose has offered the shop space at his work for a tech day this sat april 20th in Placentia aka Fullerton.

Lol for those not familar with the OC.

He has room to work on 3 cars .

He wants to put his springs in I was gonna come down after 12 and do my coilovers and whatnot. Want to hang see some stuff get done possibly do some stuff on your car? Seeing as once stuff is done on one car another could pull in.

Figured We would post it. Probably get food as well!
Damn.... That is an awesome hook-up Jose!

Here's hoping for future "garage days"!

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Actually today got postponed as I forgot about a commitment I could not get out of . Jose should be posting shortly about doing it next sat instead!

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
The suggested next meeting is now only a week away.
Is this meeting on?
Although a different location with breakfast was teased, the accrual spot has not been disclosed.
@koozy, how about an update.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #188
The meet & greet is still on.

Unless a MACK truck took me out, I would make an announcement if it was not.

Nothing has changed, nothing to update at the moment.

NEXT MEET & GREET
DATE: Sunday, May 5th
TIME: 7:00 AM

Last edited:
OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #191
As for new guys/gals to show...

That's entirely up to them. I know there are a few who lurk this thread who have not shown up and may be turned off from what they read here on the forums.

All I can say is don't read into everything you see here, especially when it comes to getting a feel for people. People are usually different in real life, than text on these pages that may lead to presumptions.

Then again presumptuous peeps probably wouldn't gel well with the group, nor do I think we'd want to be around them. So best stay home behind the keyboard.

For the record my goal has never been to get all of LA County FiST enthusiasts together.

If we can get a consistent core group of passionate, friendly enthusiast to participate at our meets, drives, etc. it's a win IMO.

Quality over numbers. You can’t please everyone and there’s a chance for a diamond in the rough with quality participants.

Last edited:
OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #194
First post of this thread has been updated for this Sunday!

NEXT MEET & GREET
DATE: Sunday, May 5th Cinco De Mayo!
TIME: 7:00 AM

NOTE: High probability there will be a drive after breakfast at Lancers (10 car limit). Destination to be announced at Lancers, figure on 100 mile round trip, but that can change and turn into 300 miles like our last drive! haha J/K.

Please show up to Lancers with enough fuel if you plan on joining us for the drive, preferably near full tank, you never know if we take a detour out of necessity or for fun! Plans can change real fast.

Hope to see old and new faces! :)(y)

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Getting ready for tomorrow.
Really, just chilling......water.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #200
Be ready. @Dpro rushed to get his coil overs installed this week, so he could serve plates of ass whoop’ins in the twisties. [emoji79]

Last edited: