Welcome to Fiesta ST Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast
    Senior Member 889 Rep Points koozy's Avatar
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 2000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points Earned First 1500 Posts and 300 Rep Points Earned First 2000 Posts and 400 Rep Points
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Yeah, Riverside is kinda out in the boonies for LA peeps. But if enough guys are interested that’s all that matters.

0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interested.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Senior Member 544 Rep Points Dpro's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Well the only other place I know of were might be able to arrange something is up in Simi Valley and honestly the Simi Valley guys shop is mostly Bro Truck building but a friend works there and they also have a Dynojet.

Though I talked to Juan and he was $60 a car three pulls no afr. He would also break out the BBQ buy meat and buns and cook burgers and whatnot. He is a cool guy from the 240sx , Z32, GTR community. Known him for years. I am sure some of the Riverside county North San Diego guys might be down to roll too.
    2018 Orange Spice,Smoke Storm Recaro’s,Ebony wheels( for now) Thermal RD Exhaust
    , Cobb AP( tune by Randy af Mountune, more customs to come,)ST200 airbox with cold air intake,Revo foam filter, Whoosh/Ramair crossover pipe ,Whoosh Intake Tube,Turbosmart EV blowoff valve, Whoosh motorsports Symposer delete

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 2000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points Earned First 1500 Posts and 300 Rep Points Earned First 2000 Posts and 400 Rep Points
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel good we got to close the end of the year with a nice drive a few weeks ago, because there's SNOW there now!

0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by koozy View Post
    I feel good we got to close the end of the year with a nice drive a few weeks ago, because there's SNOW there now!

Ya that was cool. Now we can do a dyno day.
    2018 Orange Spice,Smoke Storm Recaro’s,Ebony wheels( for now) Thermal RD Exhaust
    , Cobb AP( tune by Randy af Mountune, more customs to come,)ST200 airbox with cold air intake,Revo foam filter, Whoosh/Ramair crossover pipe ,Whoosh Intake Tube,Turbosmart EV blowoff valve, Whoosh motorsports Symposer delete

Member #
    Medals
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get your windshield, springs, paint, Intercooler, radiator all sorted out? You need to start a build thread! Don’t be like Danny lurking in the shadows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Get your windshield, springs, paint, Intercooler, radiator all sorted out? You need to start a build thread! Don’t be like Danny lurking in the shadows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dealing with Ford. Took it to Star they got approavl and then completely dropped the ball. Needless to say was not happy about there lack of follow through called the service person several times about when to bring it in last week and they never called back.
    So I am going to Galpin which means a whole new resubmission good thing is talked to Ford customer care and its in the notes so it should get approved quickly and follow through.

Member #
    Medals
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dpro View Post
    Dealing with Ford. Took it to Star they got approavl and then completely dropped the ball. Needless to say was not happy about there lack of follow through called the service person several times about when to bring it in last week and they never called back.
    So I am going to Galpin which means a whole new resubmission good thing is talked to Ford customer care and its in the notes so it should get approved quickly and follow through.
    Sorry to hear. Fun fact... that was maybe before you transplanted here, but there was a Hollywood Ford ~15yrs ago at the intersection of Virgil, Sunset, on Hollywood across the street from the Vista theatre behind the now gone Autozone. You could have walked there.

0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sorry to hear. Fun fact... that was maybe before you transplanted here, but there was a Hollywood Ford ~15yrs ago at the intersection of Virgil, Sunset, on Hollywood across the street from the Vista theatre behind the now gone Autozone. You could have walked there.
    I Remember Hollywood Ford. I was here. I was not the least bit interesst in Fords back then. Lol

Staff Team Staff Team 1412 Rep Points Fiesta ST of the Month Winner D1JL's Avatar

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 2000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points Earned First 1500 Posts and 300 Rep Points Earned First 2000 Posts and 400 Rep Points Earned First 5000 Posts and 500 Rep Points
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    @Dpro
    Why are you up?

Have you talked to John at Galpin yet?

Dave
    Modifying cars is a sickness.....and I have it.

Click The Links Below to See what I Have Done.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast